5 month post op pics with Dr. Feller

DaiVernon

i had 2100 grafts placed in the front by Dr. Feller in July. Comments are welcome. Keep in mind I had about 200 whispy hairs up front before my transplant. I'll try and post some Pre-transplant photos soon

Note: There is gel in my hair.

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on December 08, 2003 at 02:11 PM.]

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on December 08, 2003 at 03:05 PM.]

5_month_top_right.jpg.08143a51da76f74acefc978adabe7b7b.jpg

i had 2100 grafts placed in the front by Dr. Feller in July. Comments are welcome. Keep in mind I had about 200 whispy hairs up front before my transplant. I'll try and post some Pre-transplant photos soon

Note: There is gel in my hair.

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on December 08, 2003 at 02:11 PM.]

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on December 08, 2003 at 03:05 PM.]

here i am pre-transplant. sorry the photo is washed out, but you can get a clear idea of where i was coming from. I was a bald Mother F'er

[This message was edited by DaiVernon on December 12, 2003 at 06:46 PM.]

Mvc-203s.jpg.f9b799d48e3d207afe5621feb76498fb.jpg

Dai-

Looks great for July. You'll be surprised at the difference just over the next month. Then (I understand cause I had a second at 6 monts), 7 months and 1 year are big ones. I think you'll be very happy in the end. I was about the same as you in the beginning.

I'm still on Toppik, and would recommend it. Now that my 2nd HT is growing in from Aug, I'll be dropping the Toppik in another month or two, or slowly cutting back. But, it does wonders for when you are out in direct sunlight.

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice

I think with the "burns" and the "shades", you almost got that evil Matrix dude thing going! Hell, I'd be satisfied with his hair!

Good growing!

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

I'll sue Bosley's ass off!!

Dr. Feller is the man! I just came back from Dr. Feller's office. Popped my head in so he and his staff could have a look. Everyone was amazed at the progress I've been making. He took some five months photo's for his records (actually, today is officially five months...the pics I posted were a few days shy)

I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor, his staff, and his technique.

Thanks Dr. Feller...see you in a month!!

Hi Dai

Looking good !!

What i like about your work is that it looks totally natural.I think its better this way then massive dense packing of 4000 grafts +.

Is it possible to see a better before pic ?

Im sure you have the best to come yet !

good luck

I wanted to keep a receding hairline. I'm going back to Dr. Feller in a few months just to lower it a tad, not much though. I'm only at 5 months, which translates to roughly 50% growth. This means I have an incredible amount to look forward to.

Thanks for the kind words.