Dr May, Dr Farjo uk surgeons

Has anyone been to either of these surgeons in the uk, apparently they've done thousands of operations each, so I'd be interested in your experiences. What do they charge?

Has anyone been to either of these surgeons in the uk, apparently they've done thousands of operations each, so I'd be interested in your experiences. What do they charge?

• 3 months later...

Hi there, I posted on the 'contact me' window of a ht surgons web page and Farjo contacted me. I had set a bid around ??2500 from what I recall.

My main resivation is, like you I have no thrird party to vouch for them, and the only claim to do micrografts rather than fu's.

NV

I have had 2 procedures with Dr May. I have been trying to get rid of my Advanced Hair Hat that I had been duped into getting about 2 years ago (another story). The first procedure covered the hairline (April) and i have just had my crown done 2 days ago. I am hoping that this will give me enough coverage to dump the sticky rug. The 2nd procedure was also to have thickened up the front but they got carried away on the crown and forgot about the front! They seem to be quite good though and clinic is v. professional. You need to make sure that they listen to you though. although I think that the results so far are pretty good I'm no expert, I don't think that you could go far wrong here. Someone else told me that the other lot you mentioned are good but I stuck to Dr may for safety. Hope this helps.