Kevin Smith: Weirdest balding pattern

DONVON

I remember back in 2003 (Before I was worried about balding) that he had a bald spot, I saw him the other day promoting his new movie and he still has it.

clerkspremiere17.jpg

nice. What gives. Isn't this against the law of balding?

352615070_7f6d8e1031.jpg

Weirdest balding pattern ever. He could have fixed it with meds, but I mean, why bother?

Yea, looks like he's done a good job, and hais the hair characteristics, to grow it longe on top and disguise it from the front.

With that tall wife, I bet she gives him hell about it all the time if she walks behind him...... icon_mad.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

This is why people overreact when patients want to address the front/top but neglect the crown, but these others insist that the pattern would look unnatural. Out in the world you see a variety of balding guys; I've seen NW6-7s who have even seemed to retain some of their juvenile hairline.

As far as HTs go, I think if the placement of the hairs is natural and the density is balanced correctly, no one out in public is going to be questioning or arguing, "Looks like he's got too strong a hairline to be balding that much in the crown" etc.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

With that tall wife, I bet she gives him hell about it all the time if she walks behind him...... icon_mad.gif

HaHa icon_razz.gif

Senta

*I am a Medical Assistant at Jupiter Dermatology & Hair Restoration. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions :)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Originally posted by jupiter_jessica:

HaHa icon_razz.gif

My Proffesor at the University was bold on the front,temples.He used to tell us ....those man ,bold ,like him,on the front,are because their wifes spank their head all the time saying stop!! stop!!

Those bold at the back ,are because their wifes spank their head saying..common!!!common!!!

Do you think that is true?

And if you think my professor was wrong,please explain why?