Recommendation in Colorado

ESO:

I have a good impression of Dr Harris based on picts of his work and what I've heard of him and also a poster here who wrote about his HT with him (long ago -- I don't know who it was anymore).

I would say that it is worth it to at least talk to him. I have not, however.

If you want to stay local, I'd say that he's far and away your best choice. There are a few scabby doctors in Denver, touting crappy results as if they are something to be proud of.

That type of advertising pisses me off.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

• Administrators

Guys,

I agree that Dr. Harris does excellent hair restoration work. But he is not alone in Colorado in doing excellent hair restoration surgery. Dr. Dan Didocha is also a very skilled and experienced hair restoration physician with a long history of excellent results.

To learn more about Dr. Didocha or Dr. Harris visit our physician finder and click on Colorado.

Best wishes for great hair growth in the Rockies.

Pat

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.