When it comes to evaluating the work of hair transplant clinics I live by the old Russian proverb "Trust but Verify".

That's why in addition to patient feedback and evaluating the techniques, photos and reputations of various clinics I believe in visiting clinics to observe their actual surgeries and techniques, interview their staff to determine their level of experience and see actual patients.

Since these site visits involves a great deal of travel, I decided to purchase a small motor home for making the "rounds" in North America. Of course, I did plenty of research on various motor home discussion forums and as luck would have it I ended up buying a 2002 Chinook "Destiny" (see below) from a regular forum member.

I could tell by his long posting history that he took great care of his motor home and loved it. So I flew in to Houston, Texas and bought it.

Since I was in Texas I decided to make my maiden visit a visit to the world renowned Limmer Clinic in San Antonio, Texas (click here for the highlights of this visit).

So now I need some suggestions for a new name for this motor home. How do these names grab anyone?

"The Roving Follicle"

"Transplant One"

"The Transplant"

"Transplant Voyager"

I look forward to seeing a lot of great surgeries, cities and country in this yet to be named roving pod.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Pat_and_his_new_RV.jpg

He looks like he is going fishing!!!!!!!!

Follicular Fishing that is!!!!!!!

Anyway, I think Hair Force One is awesome.

I would say get ready for a fun-filled fantastic follicular fantasy, but people might think your smoking something icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new R.V. Pat!

J

Hair force one! YES! Why didn't I think of that? icon_rolleyes.gif Right on Pushing!

HAHAHAHA!!! Hair Force One is perfect!! icon_biggrin.gif

Nice hat, nice hat - I bet you get a free bowl of soup with it! Hey, but it looks good on you!

*Scene from Caddie Shack, Rodney Dangerfield to Ted Knight.

Pushing 40,

"Hair Force One" that's just too perfect. I really cracked up when I read it. I can't imagine a better possible name. "Hair Force One" it is!

I can't wait to call up the next clinic and tell them I'll be coming in on "Hair Force One" to pay them a visit. Of course "Hair Force One" will be packing the latest in wireless technology and photo/video gear.

So when you guys see "Hair Force One" in your area do come a knockin'.

Onward and Upward, Pat

It's amazing Pushing 40 is still sharp as a tack even with staples in his head! icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Pat when will Hairforce One be coming out to the great southwest to visit Keene & Alexander?

Hair Force One!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif.........Pushing, even with staples in the noggin' ya still got it! icon_biggrin.gif

That's so cool Pat.............hey, you do rather look like you need a fishing pole, couple of lures in the hat and a bass boat behind Hair Force One.......maybe call it the "aquatic follicle"!!

If your adventures ever put you through central Illinois don't forget to stop by!

Hair force one!!!

Yes, all Follicular salvation members should have 1 month access to the vehicle.. I'm tripling my posts as we speak

Hair-Force-One is hilarous...very fitting p40. Pat I would ditch the hat as it does make you look retired, thankfully you have a great head of hair thx to Dr.Shapiro so its not like your hiding just styling (all be it not well..joking)

Pat,

First, you need to apply for a handicap license permit. Wear the hat and tell the MVA you are follicularly challenged.

Then, trick out the trailer with Propecia shaped wheel covers and a Rogaine sponsored paint job! Might be hard to pick up the hot looking hitch hikers though! icon_wink.gif

I do agree that it is only fair that Hairforce One should have a handicap pass for its follicularly challenged driver. But displaying drug images on the outside might attract the wrong attention. I do like to fly under the rader.

I may also need to get some fishing flies for my hat to complete my old man look. Hell, maybe I should get a specially made laptop vest so I can work online while fishing? So many possibilities.

Transmission from Hairforce One over and out.

Hair Force One! That's terrific! Great job Pushing 40.

Pat,

If you do come to the PA area, give me a hollar and let's get together and grab some dinner!

Bill

I love Hair Force One but also Hair Voyager. And yes, ditch that hat. YOu look too good without it....

Mikesf

Still deciding on doctor to choose.