Results of HT - Good/Bad

Hi Folks

Around 2 months back I had a HT with one of the coalition members for about 2100 grafts.I am taking propecia for every other day and i am not using rogaine(i had a bitter experience with it). Just wanna share my experience with you all.

1. Basically i am from india and decided to have HT in USA though it is expensive.

2.I send a couple of picture to Dr(after lot of research) and he replied back by saying 2200 gratfs will help.

3. I was really shocked when i went there because he said that he will cover the middle part of the frontoral area and not sides of the head (he covered max 1 inch) and told me that everone will be knowing that i had a HT if he covers sides of the head.

4.I was quite convinced and cant do anything because i already paid.

5.Its almost 2 months, 0% growth but everyone in the forum says that it takes 3 to 5 months to start.(still hoping for the same)

6.I will be bald even it covers my forntoral middle area.

So guys i want to suggest one thing..please investigate and consult doctors personally and explain him what you are expecting and what he can do.My mistake is everything done via email.

So i expected one and he delived one and finally i am the looser.

Now i am feeling very bad for opting for HT and spent a lot.Its my bad luck.

I will update after 2 or 3 months.

bye..

Hi Folks

Around 2 months back I had a HT with one of the coalition members for about 2100 grafts.I am taking propecia for every other day and i am not using rogaine(i had a bitter experience with it). Just wanna share my experience with you all.

1. Basically i am from india and decided to have HT in USA though it is expensive.

2.I send a couple of picture to Dr(after lot of research) and he replied back by saying 2200 gratfs will help.

3. I was really shocked when i went there because he said that he will cover the middle part of the frontoral area and not sides of the head (he covered max 1 inch) and told me that everone will be knowing that i had a HT if he covers sides of the head.

4.I was quite convinced and cant do anything because i already paid.

5.Its almost 2 months, 0% growth but everyone in the forum says that it takes 3 to 5 months to start.(still hoping for the same)

6.I will be bald even it covers my forntoral middle area.

So guys i want to suggest one thing..please investigate and consult doctors personally and explain him what you are expecting and what he can do.My mistake is everything done via email.

So i expected one and he delived one and finally i am the looser.

Now i am feeling very bad for opting for HT and spent a lot.Its my bad luck.

I will update after 2 or 3 months.

bye..

Guest wanthairs

wooooooah DBK....

Hang on a moment. Firstly it is rare that hair will grow in 8 weeks. Secondly if you did not like the plan of action why did you go ahead with the procedure. You will make it much easier for us to help you if you could post some pics, and tell us who the doctor was...Coalition Docs are held to high standards and if someone has had a bad experience we want to know all about it ....

Also, if you have extensive hairloss (like I do) THEN YOU WILL MOSTY LIKELY NEED THREE PROCEDURES. 2000 grafts will never make a full head of hair.

Please fill us in on some info, and dont worry , you are amongst freinds here. We will back you up....

• Moderators

if you did not like the plan of action why did you go ahead with the procedure.

He said he had already paid for it before going. There was a discussion about this some time ago. Some doctors require payment several weeks in advance. I disagree with doing that. I can see maybe a $500 deposit, but I can't see requiring more than that. Why should someone get paid full price for not doing any work? I can't see how a doctor can claim they have the patient's best interest in mind if they take your money first and then make a plan that you may not like without offering the money back.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Hi

2000 is not chump change either but you may need more if you have extensive hairloss. I know you may be down now but wait until the hair grows in .. I'm sure you will change your tune.. If the communication was not clear that is one thing but if it is a coalition doctor generally they are pretty fair and top notch..

It is hard to be patient we know

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!