*3 1/2 month update with pics* About 1650 grafts with Dr. Alexander on June 23rd,2006

tkerr22

tk,

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing your progress once the growth kicks in.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Finally got up two new pics at 3 1/2 months post op with Dr. Alexander. First one is with my hair combed forward, well not really combed but you get the idea. My hair since my first ht over a year and 3 months ago is "settling down" and isn't as wirey and can be styled in any way now. It used to really only want to be combed back before about a month or so ago and now it just falls forward naturally. The second pic is an above one to show my growth in the midscalp area. It is still pretty thin but over the last couple of weeks is taking off(maybe the msm??) and when combed forward fans out nicely on my midscalp and looks pretty good. Still early so I look forward to more growth and for the hair to mature. The red circle highlights the small area I use toppik to cover the half dollar size bald spot I still have, but hope when the midscalp area matures and grows thicker and darker can comb it over this area. Opinions or questions always appreciated! Am once again extremely satisfied with my HT with Dr. Alexander and his dense packing and lateral slits make it so natural! I can't believe where I came from to where I am now when I look at my pre ht with Dr. Alexander pics!!

Looking Great tkerr!!!!!!!!!!! I think you look pretty good right now, so imagine what you will look like in 6 more months!!!!!!!!

Go Bears!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Yeah, at 3.5 months they are just getting started. They'll become stylable at about 6 or 7 months.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery