1 week to go

I am to leave Baltimore for Minneapolis one week from today for my 2nd session with Dr. Shapiro on the 11th. I can't wait!

I wonder how I should go about using these next 2000 FUs--more volume in the frontal area, or fill the thin spots on the crown. Or bring the hairline out just a little, or save those units for even more volume.

Do I really have a choice? Or should I absolutely go with what the good Doc recommends?

Or maybe I could do all those things, spreading it as best as possible.

Basically, I was about exactly like Pat before his HTs, and now after 1 session, I look like he did after is 1st. So maybe it's best I just follow his lead, get the same exact second session as he.

However, I did get 2000, to his 1500, and that will be the case this time as well.

And should I ask the Doc if he can do 2,500 instead of 2,000, just to stretch rtoward possibly not needing a third session.

I know that's a lot of questions, but time grows short!

Any thoughts?

Cliff

I am to leave Baltimore for Minneapolis one week from today for my 2nd session with Dr. Shapiro on the 11th. I can't wait!

I wonder how I should go about using these next 2000 FUs--more volume in the frontal area, or fill the thin spots on the crown. Or bring the hairline out just a little, or save those units for even more volume.

Do I really have a choice? Or should I absolutely go with what the good Doc recommends?

Or maybe I could do all those things, spreading it as best as possible.

Basically, I was about exactly like Pat before his HTs, and now after 1 session, I look like he did after is 1st. So maybe it's best I just follow his lead, get the same exact second session as he.

However, I did get 2000, to his 1500, and that will be the case this time as well.

And should I ask the Doc if he can do 2,500 instead of 2,000, just to stretch rtoward possibly not needing a third session.

I know that's a lot of questions, but time grows short!

Any thoughts?

Cliff

• Administrators

Cliff,

Sounds like you are well on your way to recovering from baldness.

I would wish you good luck. But with Dr. Shapiro you will not need it.

I would suggest doing a small amount of grafts in your crown to give you a thin coverage.

You may then consider using Prothik to make this thin coverage look much fuller. You may be surprised at just how much fuller this stuff and make your hair look.

For others experiences with these volumizers see the threads in the non surgical topics.

Best wishes for a great surgery - Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.