Using Vitamin E & aloe vera Gel Post Op.

Since the doctor had to shave my existing hairs down to do the transplant (5 weeks ago), I have had to shave my whole head now, and I'm heading back to work soon. The redness of the HT acts as my hairline. And its gonna look wierd, (so much for keeping it a secret). Anyways, I asked the doctor, what can I use to reduce the redness, and he/they suggested Vitamin E Oil every second day, and Aloe Vera Gel the other day (at night). I went out and bought both. Its been a week, and I can't really tell if its working, but what worries me is that I've read some other posts, and they've said that alcohol will kill the grafts, and I just happened to check the aloe vera gel and it has SD Alcohol 40. Is this dangerous to use at this stage (4 weeks after op when I started)? No one has ever really given me a big warning like "watch out for anything with alcohol in it!", and the doctor didn't seem to mention it when he recommended the products. Boy this wait time is tough. Any info would be great!

Since the doctor had to shave my existing hairs down to do the transplant (5 weeks ago), I have had to shave my whole head now, and I'm heading back to work soon. The redness of the HT acts as my hairline. And its gonna look wierd, (so much for keeping it a secret). Anyways, I asked the doctor, what can I use to reduce the redness, and he/they suggested Vitamin E Oil every second day, and Aloe Vera Gel the other day (at night). I went out and bought both. Its been a week, and I can't really tell if its working, but what worries me is that I've read some other posts, and they've said that alcohol will kill the grafts, and I just happened to check the aloe vera gel and it has SD Alcohol 40. Is this dangerous to use at this stage (4 weeks after op when I started)? No one has ever really given me a big warning like "watch out for anything with alcohol in it!", and the doctor didn't seem to mention it when he recommended the products. Boy this wait time is tough. Any info would be great!