tight scalp

it has been over 6 months since i had this done and my scalp is still tight from the donor area scar.the wound is healed but my head feels tight all the time.the dr. that did this to me used a 4 bladed knife and really had trouble removing the strip(s)to get the grafts. he scraped away and i beleive his lack of skill combined with hislack of concern caused this.thereare nerves back there that must have been cut opened by his heavy hand my scalp if always dry and i dont sweat from there anymore.my heart is always beating rapidly from the damage he did.this is a dangerous procedure in the wrong hands . i guess i will have to try and find a way to recover somehow.but i can never seem to .how did i get so butchered .

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

it has been over 6 months since i had this done and my scalp is still tight from the donor area scar.the wound is healed but my head feels tight all the time.the dr. that did this to me used a 4 bladed knife and really had trouble removing the strip(s)to get the grafts. he scraped away and i beleive his lack of skill combined with hislack of concern caused this.thereare nerves back there that must have been cut opened by his heavy hand my scalp if always dry and i dont sweat from there anymore.my heart is always beating rapidly from the damage he did.this is a dangerous procedure in the wrong hands . i guess i will have to try and find a way to recover somehow.but i can never seem to .how did i get so butchered .

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

mahair,you need to hit the gym and get your body all sliced and cut,and in the best shape of your life.many a day at the gym,i'll see a homely balding guy with a hot piece of ass lurking behind.chicks dig a great body,start obsessing over your body,it will be a twofold plan which will take your mind somewhat off your hair,also go see a great doc to aide you in your hair.it will all work out in the end,think positive.