ht on jan 24,and need help now!

I had a ht a on jan 24,2001, just for the scar on the top of my head which is about 6 square cm and caused by scald when I was a baby. So you see the scab wass quite big and solid that it covered all the scar area on my top, and didn't fall even after 13 days, then I phoned the doctor, he told me to try to make it off as soon as possible, so I rub them when I wash my head, my scalp almost all cleared 18 days after sugury,but 70 percent of the hair had been pulled off together with the scab ,the hair don't seem long when they were still on my head, but when they are off , I found they are 2 times longer and without the white root on its end (which I could see on the normally fallen out hair), and actually I think they are out from the tiny hole on my head, (I could see the tiny hole which is still a little red),though the doctor told me that all the follicle has deeply grown with my scalp after 7 days, I still wonder whether the follicles transplanted are fine or maybe some of them has been pulled out by my wrong action,and I want to know generally how long after the sugury does one's ht hair fallout?(I'm a foreigner,my english is poor,but thank you all for reading my post and will appreciate your help)

I had a ht a on jan 24,2001, just for the scar on the top of my head which is about 6 square cm and caused by scald when I was a baby. So you see the scab wass quite big and solid that it covered all the scar area on my top, and didn't fall even after 13 days, then I phoned the doctor, he told me to try to make it off as soon as possible, so I rub them when I wash my head, my scalp almost all cleared 18 days after sugury,but 70 percent of the hair had been pulled off together with the scab ,the hair don't seem long when they were still on my head, but when they are off , I found they are 2 times longer and without the white root on its end (which I could see on the normally fallen out hair), and actually I think they are out from the tiny hole on my head, (I could see the tiny hole which is still a little red),though the doctor told me that all the follicle has deeply grown with my scalp after 7 days, I still wonder whether the follicles transplanted are fine or maybe some of them has been pulled out by my wrong action,and I want to know generally how long after the sugury does one's ht hair fallout?(I'm a foreigner,my english is poor,but thank you all for reading my post and will appreciate your help)