hair clinics in mexico ?

quark22203,

I have read a lot of controversy on Dr. Bazan, but I have not seen any results of his work that I could actually say was, "conclusive." My opinion is still way out on this physician.

Welcome to the Hair Restoration Forums. If you would like to view recommended physicians nearest you, check out the Hair Transplant Network's "World Map." Simply click on the areas nearest you to narrow down your search.

While there are presently no recommended physicians in Mexico, The Limmer Clinic is located in San Antonio, Texas and is highly reputable and performs the latest in ultra-refined follicular-unit procedures. Dr. Bobby Limmer and Dr. Bradley Limmer are well worth looking into.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hi my name is Leo. I had a great hair transplant in Brazil Sao Paulo with Dr. Tykocinski who is recommended on this site. The price was also excellent. To read Dr. Tykocinski's recommendation on this site, click here.

thank you leo - i had read about dr. tykocinski and i went into his web site which is very clear - i thought about mexico as i live here - but after reading some horror stories in this site i might think it over and decide to pay a little more for the trip and hae a job well done - thank you again for reminding me - quark