Should I shave my head before HT?

Since HT's are expensive and I want to avoid having to get another one in like 5 years after I have lost the remaining hair that is thinning now, can I just shave off all the hair and maybe see if they could just remove the follicles of the thin hair and just get a Mega HT(or whatever they are called)? I would rather just have all of it done at once if this is possible?

BB, I'm really not sure what you're asking here, but one thing is clear from your question: it seems you have a lot more learning to do about HTs. Please do your due diligence before deciding to get one.

Also, if you have not already posted pictures of your hairloss you should really do so.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Since HT's are expensive and I want to avoid having to get another one in like 5 years after I have lost the remaining hair that is thinning now, can I just shave off all the hair and maybe see if they could just remove the follicles of the thin hair and just get a Mega HT(or whatever they are called)? I would rather just have all of it done at once if this is possible?

Dude!!! You need to take some time and educate yourself properly, before making any "unsophisticated" comments, let alone any regrettable decisions.

take care...