Donor scar pics?

bfranci

Hey, just starting my "journey" (if you can call it that) and I'm in research mode right now.

Love all the before/after pics, but I never see any donor scar pics (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place). I had a Bosley consultation where a former "patient" showed me his "scar", but I think he was pulling my leg.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how large the scar usually is and how possible it is to cover it up with the remaining hair at the back of the head.

Thanks!

Brad

Hey, just starting my "journey" (if you can call it that) and I'm in research mode right now.

Love all the before/after pics, but I never see any donor scar pics (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place). I had a Bosley consultation where a former "patient" showed me his "scar", but I think he was pulling my leg.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how large the scar usually is and how possible it is to cover it up with the remaining hair at the back of the head.

Thanks!

Brad

Hey bfranci , check out these Bosley scars from From the founder Lee Bosley Himself:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/scarcity%2Ejpg

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=25188&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=

Did the Bosley Consultant show you those nice scars they gave to their Customer?

Do yourself a favor and Run, dont walk away from that place.

bfranci,

I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass, but if your doctor does a good job, you will have difficulty getting a good pictures of your donor scar. That is the case with me. I can find the scar with some work, but can't seem to hold the comb, the light and the camera at the right angles to capture it on film.

Mr. T

Mr. T's 8 month post-op photos

bfranci,

Yeah, you probably want to stay away from Bosley. Too many horror stories. I would agree with rcx's list. All those docs have received positive feedback from former patients, on this board at least.

I have some donor scar pics on my site as well. Towards the early post-op period.

Cam

Cam's Transplant