Help! I lost my photos

altair

I just tried to post some photos of my old HT but I cannot them? I went under post your own topics, then I clicked new, then photo album. I downloaded my photos with and explanation. Now i cannot find the post or the photos? Thanks for any help.

I just tried to post some photos of my old HT but I cannot them? I went under post your own topics, then I clicked new, then photo album. I downloaded my photos with and explanation. Now i cannot find the post or the photos? Thanks for any help.

Altair, as Im sure that the picture posting software is highly adequate on this site, I have found a website called photobucket.com that you can simply upload your photos there, have them host them (FOR FREE) for you. Noone can look at them, and all you have to do is when you make a post here, you just "cut and paste" the "IMG" line from under your picture on the photobucket site. It may sound complicated, but it is really convenient for keeping all of your pictures in one place. Like I said, you can opt for noone on that site to look at your particular pictures and nothing beats free.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog