Any treatment for Scarring Alopecia Areata

dolphin_hair

Hi,

I am suffering from Alopecia Areata - scarring one. I am trying to get some information if there is some treatment for this kind of hair loss. IS there any chances of Hair Growth? Has anyone tried the chinese herbs / shampoos? Any information on any of the treatment which could either have some regrowth chances or otherwise arrest the hair loss, will be highly appreciated. I am staying in Southern California , if you know of some good doctor that can help, please advise.

Thanks!

Dolphin

To clarify, it is the scarring one and not the non scarring one.

Originally posted by dolphin_hair:

Hi,

I am suffering from Alopecia Areata - scarring one. I am trying to get some information if there is some treatment for this kind of hair loss. IS there any chances of Hair Growth? Has anyone tried the chinese herbs / shampoos? Any information on any of the treatment which could either have some regrowth chances or otherwise arrest the hair loss, will be highly appreciated. I am staying in Southern California , if you know of some good doctor that can help, please advise.

Thanks!

Dolphin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Punnanamous,

I am not sure of the scar tissue procedure. Can you let me know little about this? Which doctor did u prefer in San Diego, I am still looking for some good doctor.

Hi Everone,

I am hoping to get some help especailly on scaring alopecia areta on this forum. I am not able to get much help on this type of hair loss on internet.

Please help me by posting ur expereinces.

Thanks

Dolphin