IS THE GENERIC VERSION OF PROPECIA FROM CIPLA & DR.REDDY'S AUTHENTIC?

Lion

Hi, Right now the economy has affected me. I was on propecia from merck but right now I can't afford it. I would like to know by those who has experienced it or has knowledge of it are the generic propecia from Cipla and Dr. Reddys authentic? What's the most reliable pharmacy online to get it? Your help will be appreciated.

To be honest Finasteride is finasteride whether it's propecia or generic. Only the strength is different. My advice to you is not to buy it online. You don't know what you are getting and many fakes really do look like the real deal.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

The below was posted by MrJobi not long ago...maybe you could try it.

Good Luck,

Randy

Hi

As a long time user of Propecia, i switched to Proscar ( and cutting the pills) out of desperation as I couldnt find Propecia in Asia..

Well, after buying the 5mg procar pills, and using a pill cutter which you can buy at any CVS, I am one happy man ( and much wealthier)..

It's easy and cheaper!!!

Follow the instructions above

JOBI

thanks,Regarding cutting proscar where can I get authentic proscar from? If you don't want to say it in public, PM me?However I read that proscar isn't evenly distributed and even been said by merck. That's why I prefer generic propecia that is authentic. I Just want as many options & opinions as I can and go with the most reliable one according to research and reviews. In general on the web So far most have said Dr. Reddy's and Cipla is authentic. As a matter of fact Dr Reddy's supply Generic proscar to the US. Thanks to everyone that have replied & will appreciated your opinion.