Nanogen hair loss concealer

I have had HT before so my head is not that bald however I will be going into get more HT next week in the crown area. Does anyone know if I could still use this stuff to conceal or should I speak to the doctor. I know its made with Keratin, which is the primary protein found in real hair. Anyway, until the HT grow in, I was just wondering if I could use this for cover.

You will get different answers from certain people. The general consencus, however, is that you can indeed use concealers for cover w/ a HT -- the big question is *when*.

Again, you will find different answers here. I feel waiting a good 3-4 weeks is totally fine, and to keep in mind that you wash it out of your hair each night/morning when you shower. I personally started using concealer after 2 weeks, and used it heavy and often.

You should speak with your doctor, though, to get a more in-depth anwser and what he personally feels; and you can always get additional opinions from different doctors and clinic reps, which I'd reccomend.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

If I'm correct, Nanogen is a lot like Toppik in that it attaches itself to your hair. My doctor told me that these products would be preferable to dermmatch, which is a powder that you spread onto your scalp. Like Thana said, whatever concealer you use, make sure to wash it out at night before you go to bed.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

my dr has advised me that its safe to put on nanogen 7 days post op icon_smile.gif i haven actually undergo the op yet. scheduled for next yr but i m quite concerned with this. Is it true we can use it 7 days post op? I mean, is that number supposed to be different for each individual? I need the concealer to feel alright to go back work icon_smile.gif hence its of extreme importance to know how soon i can spread the protein over my head. literally icon_smile.gif

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730