3 Steps for those who seriously want to lose weight

Programmed at this point is a harmless, a 3 easy technique of how to decrease abdomen fat.

Nutritious food: watch the word diet plan is not a fraction of the depiction. Nourishing provisions contain incline proteins, a large number of veggies, complete grain foodstuffs and a number of fruit. Consume plenty of cold water, as a minimum 8 glasses every day, not only room warmth, freezing, even though it indicates ice water. It raises metabolism. You have to again and again choose foods which are as close as you probably can to their normal condition.

Cardio work out: Ordinary cardio work out will reduce fat intensity. Where be supposed to you start? Walking is outstanding cardiovascular work out! Set your footwear on and push off not a smaller amount than half an hour each day. It does not make a difference how rapid or how stretched you march at the starting; the key tip is that you will be affecting the body aerobically and frequently. You are supposed not get happiness in captivating walks then ride a bicycle, roller-skate, jog, run. Connect in no matter what (promotional link removed) cardio exercise you obtain happiness from.

Weight Lifting: certainly, you did appreciate it the correct method! Lest you are asking yourself accurately what weight lifting has got to do with productively reducing abdomen fat, then keep on with me. Muscle tissues engage up to concerning one third greatly less room evaluated to body plump. Muscle tissues endow with you with the control to grip on your everyday actions much more successfully with power to do without.

Accepting the method to productively decrease abdomen fat isn't actually a tough procedure. These 3 opinion secret to dropping abdomen fats depend on consumption habits, cardio work outs in addition to weight lifting on a regular basis. Don't overlook, you did not develop abdomen fat immediately and you as well cannot acquire rid of abdomen plump in at some point, on the other hand, you can decrease abdomen overweight if you are equipped to put forth a number of attempt.

The link is to a weightloss programm site. I guess you pay to get advice and a program, but after reading what they said, that weight loss has nothing to do with calorie intake...well, sorry...thats nonsense. fact is weight loss has everything to do with calorie intake and the speed of your metabolism and how your body processes the foods you eat. regular aerobic exercise will speed your metabolism. eat a little less energy than you expend and you'll lose weight. dont do extreme diets.....eat the foods you like but watch portion size, exercise regularly, do weights if you want to shape your body. theres no "secret" to all this. cheers

sunny

• 1 month later...

I had a bit of fat on my abs a few years back and I worked out to get the entire place lean. I didn't read a book on it or consult with a trainer for it. Eat less and run more, it is really that simple.

SunnyCoastMan is right. Weight loss has everything to do with burning more calories than you're taking in. That's why a combination of exercise and a healthy diet is the key to successfully losing weight.

Personally, I've been lifting 4 times a week, working with a trainer once a week, and swimming twice a week. I've also modified my diet. As a result, I've already lost 13 pounds and have started to get more cut. In a month or two, I expect I'll be where I want to be again. Time and dedication...that's what it takes!

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

I took off over 30 pounds this past year. I started out doing it in a very unhealthy way by essentially starving myself and walking a lot. I know that's not good but it was what I needed to do at the time.

By the end of the summer I'd gone about as far as I could using that method. I'd shed about 20 pounds and two or three inches off the waist.

In January I started the Insanity workout and shed another two inches and the rest of the pounds while eating proper meals 5x per day. I was truly amazed at the effectiveness of that workout!

Now I'm back to high school size and was beginning to develop abs for the first time in my life. Not bad for pushing 42 years!

As soon as I'm cleared to exercise again I'm going to hit it hard and take myself the rest of the way.

Move over "Situation." Make way for The Revolution!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I am sharing a great tip for those who really intend to lose extra fat on their belly. The key is to have 2-4 glass of lukewarm water every day with empty stomach. Start from one glass in the morning and increase it to 2-4. In addition running few miles would be a great advantage.

• 1 month later...

I have to say congrats to you, TakingThePlunge! Sounds like your hard work is paying off tremendously. I'm also interested in trying the Insanity work out.. I've heard good things and it's great to hear of your results. Good luck with those ab works! You're right, "The Situation" won't have anything on you! Ha!

I lost 30 lbs by counting calories and working out. Cardio is key! Personally, I'm a big fan of the Arc Trainers at the gym. Elliptical and treadmills get the job done, as well.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

Wow "Taking the Plunge!" 30lbs! Congratulations, but I know that couldn't have been healthy.

Do you think that the lack of calories you were taking in and the amount of fat being burned can have a negative effect on thinning hair?

Christine,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't know how I missed this comment. Congratulations on your weight loss also!

Thanks for the support. Insanity was INSANE! My hectic work schedule has given me ample excuses not to start again but I'm hoping to hit again soon.

I used to be a huge treadmill fan. Funny thing is I can't run 100 yards on the street.

Tom60,

Thanks! Although I did start out in a very unhealthy way, I finished the job by eating right and exercising and I really feel that I'm in the best shape of my life right now.

I do believe that improper nutrition can have a negative effect on hair but I don't think I had any more hair loss during that time. I didn't begin losing the weight until after my first hair transplant and I had already begun minoxidil and finasteride and was also taking nutritional supplements, vitamins, etc.

All the best!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 1 year later...

It is sometimes also related with the metabolism speed. For increasing it, you can try this formula too, worked on me.

When you wake up, get a glass of room-warmth water, and squeeze half a lemon's juice in it. Drink it about half an hour ago before your breakfast. gives a good wake and shake to the metabolic system. WARNING: No medical knowledge, just experience. Especially people who have stomach problems should not try.

• 11 months later...

After having lost 42 lbs a few years ago, I'm back to needing to lose around 20 lbs. Sick of it!

Been doing a fitness DVD, jogging and watching intake for a week now. Here comes the big test - the weekend. Will I get through it without succumbing to alcohol and mcdonalds? I'm gonna try.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The three more important way for the natural weight loss are:

Nutritious diet plan specially raw veggies diet plan.

Regular exercise plan specially cardio workout plan.

Regular sports or physical activities.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Less calories - more exercise. Period.

This was me last year at my 64th B'Day.

And this year I have hair... :D

IMG_1101.jpg.6a5a6a38ec4bf1ba4bd8240cad19c10f.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

CALORIES IN - CALORIES OUT sounds totally logical, but it does not deal with the permanent reduction of your metabolism.  I had thought this concept had been totally blown out of the water by the Biggest Loser studies, but I guess it is still alive and well.  Stick to the FDA pyramid and you will be fat.  Exercise is great for fitness, but not so much weight loss.  The answer is a ketogenic diet, exercise, and intermittent fasting.  Read Dr Jason Fung on fasting protocols.  There is a viable reason that fasting is a part of so many religions.  The FDA ignored findings in the famous Framingham Heart Studies, and went with their gut rather than the facts.  Fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do!  It was Dr. Atkins who brought things back into perspective, and they still tried to dismiss him as a nut.  There were debates between Atkins and Dr. Dean Ornish (champion of the Low Fat diet).  I actually attended a lecture by Dr. Ornish, and he was quite convincing, so I tried his plan and the only thing I ever lost was hair.   Don't blindly follow the mainstream, history is replete with stories such as Galileo being imprisoned for what today is known as fact. 

Almost 100% of the people on the Biggest Loser have regained their weight.  Reduce caloric intake and your body adjusts to operate on the lower intake.  The only way the people on Biggest Loser can maintain their weight loss is to reduce their intake further and exercise more, because their metabolism is PERMANENTLY  lowered.  I believe The Biggest Loser will be facing some HUGE lawsuits in the near future for destroying these peoples metabolism.    The Biggest Loser was all about Calories In - Calories Out.  That does not work!!

Another thing is that most of you overestimate your calories burned by exercise or go by the count on the gym machines.  Burning 600 calories takes quite an effort.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

On 8/7/2014 at 2:15 PM, AlexParker55 said:

Nice tips for reducing fats,

i want to know that only diet plan could not help to lose weight

Keep reducing fat and you will never lose weight.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

When you are not prepping for a competition what do you actually eat.  You don't pump up like that eating 1500 calories.