One Year Photos

I just uploaded my one year photos (12-19-2003). First surgery October 2001 (900 grafts, Dr. Pomerantz, Illinois).

Second surgery to improve unsatisfactory results from first surgery: 1300 grafts added by Dr. Keene.

After reaching the link, click on individual photos for larger view.

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene

I just uploaded my one year photos (12-19-2003). First surgery October 2001 (900 grafts, Dr. Pomerantz, Illinois).

Second surgery to improve unsatisfactory results from first surgery: 1300 grafts added by Dr. Keene.

After reaching the link, click on individual photos for larger view.

paul,

Looking very good! I'm sure you are very, very pleased with the results. Congrats on that.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Very natural and good results...good for you!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks for the all the compliments guys. I'm delighted with the results. Last year I approached Dr. Keene with very modest goals. I really wanted to just disguise some very so-so work that was done previously. The results far exceeded my expectations.

Tkotko: I went to Dr. Keene's office in AZ for the procedure. She has a great facility and staff there. And, coming from Chicago during December, Tucson was more appealing than Minnesota.

Paul-

I haven't posted any updated photos since then, been a little lazy. I have a new laptop and I need to reload the camera software onto it. I've been off all week guess there's no excuse. But things are going well, I'm happy with the results. I was sort of indifferent up until about the 7 mos period, which is when things seemed to look much improved. I'll try and post some good pics this week.