4 1/2 month update 5200 fut

Jupiter23

Jupiter23,

I read that you've been on proscar for the past 10 years.

How did it work for you? Did you continue to lose hair or was you pre-HT photo pretty much the way you looked when you started? Did you take 1/4 pill everday without lapse for the whole 10 years?

Keep on growin!

$h!t the bed! Congrats man! You are a poster-boy! And you are only at about 50% density! Friggin hairy bastard! Well done- Bravo- Can't wait till the final results! Did you schedule your 2nd procedure yet? Maybe you can drive up with me when I do my 3rd!

Look at you guys! And after all these years, winding up at the same clinic!

You guys are looking great!!! Can't wait for my appointment with the Wongster...and MY shot in front of the blue screen. At last, my 15 minutes...

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

twins.jpg.1aabe0320d1aa751a8fdedcc7e1cabd9.jpg

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

Jupiter 23 :

I'm glad you had a nice experience with your experience. Look cool, dude!

To all : Thanks for sharing your experience and keep on posting your pics!

Regarding the "JupitzHead" twin beast (see above) :

The good point is that at least we know that the haircloning thing came to reality.

27-NW2/3

mr hair, yes they all know,i came clean with that as i was not ashamed.it's funny though one of the girls got wind that i had it done,and stared at my head and said,there's no plugs there,you would see the plugs,and a friend of mine said show her your scar,that's when i shyed off a little,cause i didn't heal with one of those perfect scars of 1mm/2mm,but as far as the hairline work,she laughed at them and said,he didn't have a transplant...as far as the scar,looks like some fue work in the fall,once the scar matures a little more....how do you edit out a post???