uk hairtransplant - where do i go?

moxonator

Sparky,

Thanks for bringing to our attention that FUE is listed as a procedure the Farjo's perform on their profile.

I've checked with them in the past, and officially, they do not regularly offer FUE. Thus, for those insistant that FUE is the procedure of choice for them, it may be better going elsewhere.

Coalition members Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Devroye both located in Belgium in my opinion, are doing excellent FUE work.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

Pretty much spot on re FUE. There are some great European and U.S options for this technique and they are listed on this site.

Dr Meshkin the results achieved by European clinics is equal to anything i have seen from anywhere in the world.This is work seen in the flesh not pictures.The likes of Dr Feriduni, De vroye,Farjo and indeed othere are continually performing state of the art work. Though it is of course up to the individual patient to decide with whom and where in the world to decide to undergo treatment.

Moxonator, why not send your pictures to a whole group of doctor's for feedback and see what transpires?.Do not let location be a deciding factor and really take your time.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Just so there isn't any confusion, as Mick didn't comment on the website issue or the question of the Farjos' offering FUE - it turns out that the purpose of the page on the Farjo website regarding FUE is only to give a brief description of the technique, however, the clinic does very occasionally offer FUE.

Be very cautions of the Hospital Group. I had a "free" consultation with them that ultimately cost me ??500 deposit before I saw sense.

I had a consultation at Farjos' last Monday. I can honestly say, a world apart thus far from HG. I think I met Mick and met Dr Farjo (with HG you won't meet the surgeon). I found that it was me pushing for HT and not them. Both of them came across as nice guys and genuine.

I work in the public sector so its important for me to get it done right. I feel a lot more confident with Farjos'

I was told there was a waiting list of 4 months so either he's very part time or busy.

Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting an e-mail confirming the offer of 3,500 FU's of finely chopped and marinaded donor hair!

Give them a try Moxonator....they don't push you and they even recommended other surgeons outside the UK for FUE.

Back on 5% Regaine (foam has just been shipped!)

Nizoral

Glucosamine

MSM

Fish Oil