Help - hair loss increasing with propecia.........???

notsure

Dont know if you remember me...wrote awhile back asking for suggestions on hair transplants or hair loss help.

I am 20, started temple are hair loss at 18, subsided for awhile with KEVIZ but then about 6 months ago it started falling out more in the front of my head....receding hairline they call it.

At this forum it was suggested before I looked into transplants that I take propecia and try rogaine.

I have been taking propecia now for about a month and also using rogaine. No other products. Hair loss was about the same rate until a week or so ago when it started falling out all over...top, back, sides. LOTS COMING OUT...more than I can handle. It is affecting my confidence and performance at school. I do not know what to do. First the fall out was limited to the front, now it seems to be coming out massively from everywhere. Scalp is visible no matter what angle you look at me.

I am only applying rogaine to the areas where it has been falling out previously. Should I apply it all over the top of my head as well.

My question is, is this normal, or am I doomed to lose all of my hair? If normal, will it come back in? I thought the propecia only helped you keep what you had...or does it cause it to fall out and then come back?

HELP - need answers, need to know if there is hope or if I am doomed here.

sorry for duplicate post...think I may have posted in the wrong place for help before.

Dont know if you remember me...wrote awhile back asking for suggestions on hair transplants or hair loss help.

I am 20, started temple are hair loss at 18, subsided for awhile with KEVIZ but then about 6 months ago it started falling out more in the front of my head....receding hairline they call it.

At this forum it was suggested before I looked into transplants that I take propecia and try rogaine.

I have been taking propecia now for about a month and also using rogaine. No other products. Hair loss was about the same rate until a week or so ago when it started falling out all over...top, back, sides. LOTS COMING OUT...more than I can handle. It is affecting my confidence and performance at school. I do not know what to do. First the fall out was limited to the front, now it seems to be coming out massively from everywhere. Scalp is visible no matter what angle you look at me.

I am only applying rogaine to the areas where it has been falling out previously. Should I apply it all over the top of my head as well.

My question is, is this normal, or am I doomed to lose all of my hair? If normal, will it come back in? I thought the propecia only helped you keep what you had...or does it cause it to fall out and then come back?

HELP - need answers, need to know if there is hope or if I am doomed here.

sorry for duplicate post...think I may have posted in the wrong place for help before.