3500 grafts at 7 months. Dr. Feller Patient

"Sainthistory" had 3500 grafts performed in one day seven months ago. we focused on the hairline and top of his scalp. Here are his results at 7 months. Notice the hair is still kinky, but this will smooth out over the next few months as well as thicken. These results are not typical for 7 months but some people do grow faster than others so I thought it would be interesting to post nevertheless. Many thanks to Sainthistory for going to the trouble to take and send the photos. I paired them with the before pictures I took for comparison:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Here is a link to Sainthistory's experience in his own words:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/796103106

Top work Dr Feller!! 3500 grafts have given this guy a real improvement. I guess his hair characteristics go a long way in adding coverage.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Dr Feller,

Thanks very much for your very good work.I'm very happy with my progress so far: it s really given me a lot more confidence. Hope to see you again in Great Neck some day.

Thanks also to all the posters on this forum: reading you comments has been very useful and encouraging too. I 'll post some more pics in a few months or so.

sainthistory

sainthistory.

• 4 weeks later...