How soon can you masterbate after a hair transplant

• 2 weeks later...

you do loose Zinc with ejaculation, thats a fact although if or not it would affect the amount your body needs is another question

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 3 years later...

Over masturbation is the cause of MPB in certain men! Of course not all men are going to suffer from this curse. Certain men can jerk off 5 times a day and still retain a full set of hair, that's because they're not sensitive to DHT like the other 60% of the population. Anyway if masturbation is done in excess, multiple times a day for years, and you don't replace those precious nutrients, then it's going to manifest it's self somehow; and the body does this by going bald. You're walking around here nutrient deficient, tired, brain fog, you get head aches and shit. I bet you, stop jerking off and watch how good you feel. The medical community is lying when it says, masturbation is healthy, why do you think you feel sluggish after, why do you think your temples and forehead get hot during a after masturbation? I think the recommended amount of masturbation should be 12 times a year once a month. Eat a well balanced diet rich in nutrients, and jerk it once a month if you have too. When quitting, Yeah, the first few weeks is going to be tough, but you get to that 2-3 month mark, and you have mastered self control. I personally have stopped masturbation, and sex in general for a few months. I can't say that my hair is growing back yet, even though it looks like it is, but one thing I do know for sure is that my hair loss has slowed down. I take a multi vitamin, a few herbs, bee pollen, royal jelly, and a zinc supplement. Hopefully my hormones will balance out and the hair will return! Best of luck to you all!

Over masturbation is the cause of MPB in certain men! Of course not all men are going to suffer from this curse. Certain men can jerk off 5 times a day and still retain a full set of hair, that's because they're not sensitive to DHT like the other 60% of the population. Anyway if masturbation is done in excess, multiple times a day for years, and you don't replace those precious nutrients, then it's going to manifest it's self somehow; and the body does this by going bald. You're walking around here nutrient deficient, tired, brain fog, you get head aches and shit. I bet you, stop jerking off and watch how good you feel. The medical community is lying when it says, masturbation is healthy, why do you think you feel sluggish after, why do you think your temples and forehead get hot during a after masturbation? I think the recommended amount of masturbation should be 12 times a year once a month. Eat a well balanced diet rich in nutrients, and jerk it once a month if you have too. When quitting, Yeah, the first few weeks is going to be tough, but you get to that 2-3 month mark, and you have mastered self control. I personally have stopped masturbation, and sex in general for a few months. I can't say that my hair is growing back yet, even though it looks like it is, but one thing I do know for sure is that my hair loss has slowed down. I take a multi vitamin, a few herbs, bee pollen, royal jelly, and a zinc supplement. Hopefully my hormones will balance out and the hair will return! Best of luck to you all!

So thats the secret behind your transplant :eek:.

These threads are awesome by the way :D:D:D

Dude will you please leave this forum and stop the spread of this myth?

Absolutely no correlation; hormonal or otherwise.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dude will you please leave this forum and stop the spread of this myth?

i think you should leave, i am just giving my point of view.

**outside links removed by moderator**

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

i think you should leave, i am just giving my point of view.

The Truth About Sex, Masturbation and Hair Loss

The Truth About Sex, Masturbation and Hair Loss

LOL! You say you have proof masterbation causes hairloss, then you post your proof and it clearly says sex, masturbation, ejaculation is not the cause of hairloss. Can you read? Here is the conclusion from the page you just posted:

Cue other popular sex-related hair loss theory – sex and masturbation increase testosterone levels which lead to the production of more dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which in turn causes hair loss. Again, this theory is very ‘Confucius says’, but it is not true.
the fact of the matter is that a lot of men are genetically predisposed to hair loss. It’s a common, hereditary condition passed down from either side of the family where the selected person’s hair follicles are more sensitive to the adverse effects of DHT than others. It’s the genetic sensitivity of the hair follicles toward DHT which cause their miniaturisation and lead to thinning hair, not your enlarged libido.
If you are losing your hair, your sex life does not have to suffer. It’s not what’s causing your hair to fall out and there are treatments for male hair loss that deal with the root problem.
I'm confused were you trying to disprove yourself by posting that link? Because that's what you did, lol. If you have any real credible evidence (peer reviewed studies published in respected journals) please post them, but all you're doing right now is making huge jumps with very limited understanding of science and medicine.

• 9 years later...

Preferably wait until you the surgery is completed, the doctor and staff may feel uncomfortable otherwise. I learned that the hard way. 

Edit: posted before reading the thread, amazed at how many people already made this joke. 

Edited by Rafael Manelli
  • Haha 2

• 1 year later...

On a serious note: when you read online a lot of doctors tells you to wait 2 weeks. Claims that the elevated blood pressure can kill the grafts/pop them out. Being bored at a hotel room for a couple of days, this would be really important information for a lot of patiens.