How soon can you masterbate after a hair transplant

I don't know much about your level of fitness, nor sexual predilections, but I'd be pretty shocked if you'd be able to masturbate yourself into a HT problemo at this point, m8.

• Haha 2

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I'd recommend waiting a tad....of course that depends on how aggressively you masturbate.

I know a lot of the guys here will be pulling for you icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I know a lot of the guys here will be pulling for you icon_biggrin.gif

LOL, nice one B. Haha.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Kelly,

Don't mind Jason. He just likes to pull his own chain icon_biggrin.gif

On a serious note, masturbation doesn't have to be a vigorous or straining exercise. Thus, as long as you're careful not to strain the donor area or touch the transplanted hair, you should be safe masturbating a couple days after the procedure.

So knock your socks off but handle with care :-)

All the Best,

Bill

LMAO shouldnt be a problem my hairs fine look

the-dangers-of-masterbation-cefjfhi.jpg

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

It is critical that HT patients to NOT engage in masturbation so soon after the procedure.

Scientific evidence has shown that grafts need a steady supply of nutrients in the critical few weeks so they take in the scalp.

Masturbation causes blood to be diverted to ones penis and key nutrients such as protein end up in tissue paper when in fact they should be used by the grafts.

SERIOUSLY - NO CHOKING THE CHICKEN FOR AT LEAST A MONTH !!!

Don't arch your back too much during climax after a recent HT you might blow out a staple icon_eek.gif

All jokes aside, it is a legit question. We all heal at different rates, not being a doctor and not giving medical advise - but in the medical field. I would hope you would either refrain from any and all strenuous activity (masturbation normally not characterized as strenuous activity) if your a slow healer and/or until staples set, or use discretion to not cause undue trauma to healing donor area.

So, go ahead, just be gentle icon_biggrin.gif

hi guys. glad to find a funny thread lingering in the community. but hey come on, this issue should not deter anyone from undergoing an HT right?????? But kudos to the thread starter, as well as the corny comments icon_smile.gif keep it up

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

You should be fine even the morning after surgery. However, if you look up and notice some grafts sticking out of the ceiling, cease all masturbatory activity and call your clinic immediately.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians