Getting surgery from Bosley

LuckyMe

Hello

I am a new member to this forum and do not know how much discussion is already done on this forum about Bosley.

I live in Michigan and went to Bosley office for evaluation. They recommended the surgery and said that the procedure is more than 90% successful. if the first procedure is not successful, they will do the second procedure free( they call it Bosley guarantee).

I did not get the procedure done , yet. want to know about experience of people who get surgery from Bosley( I already asked Bosley office in Michigan to forward me contacts of person who already got their procedure done from this office, I did not recieve any response yet)

Besides Bosley can anyone recommend good doctor in Michigan?

Appreciate help

LuckyMe,

Consider yourself LUCKY that you didn't get the procedure done by Bosley. For every successful HT coming from them there are about 10 horror stories. Don't gamble with a HT. Pick the best possible surgeon and DON'T let travel be a factor. Being in Michigan you are relatively close to Dr. Konior in Chicago and Dr. Ron and Paul Shapiro in Bloomington, Minnesota. You won't find a better clinic than these in the US. There are other fine docs but you must do some research on your own. Hang around these forums for awhile, check out every set of pics on the website and you'll be much more educated than you are now.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I agree with the others. Do your research! I also went to a consultation with Bosley and was going to go with them but changed my mind when Hair Club Medical Group provided me with contacts within the hour that I asked for them!

Whoever you choose to go with make sure you research about them.

Welcome LuckyMe!

Just to echo what others have said - err on the side of caution when it comes to dealing with Bosley.

Your choice of surgeon/clinic is a massive one, spend a lot of time on here researching and getting others opinions.

LuckyMe, You are lucky for sure!! Heed the advice you get here and dont let Bosley touch your head. I didnt find this forum until after I had my HT blunder with Bosley and I've regretted my decision to go with them every day since then.