Hair Transplantation Clinic in Hyderabad

Venu

Hi Guys,

I am currently staying in Hyderabad and planning to go for HT. When i enquired around i found out that two hospitals, Dr. Madhu's Clinic and Dr. Ashok's clinic are offering their services. Dr. Madhus hair clinic is expensive than the latter. Even though i can afford an operation at Dr. Madhu's clinic my friends suggest that i go to Dr. Madhu's clinic

as it is cheap but i am worried about the quality of operations and treatment.

Kindly help in giving some suggestions on choosing the right clinic.

Even though i can afford an operation at Dr. Madhu's clinic my friends suggest that i go to Dr. Madhu's clinic

as it is cheap

Venu, I assume you meant Dr. Ashok's clinic is cheaper. Look up for a poster names "Jagdish" on this forum and you will see he has had a bad HT experience with Dr. Ashok. You say you can afford a HT with Dr. Madhu, so why not go for it? Plus Dr. Madhu is recommended on this forum for his high quality HT procedures and some excellent results so far.

Hope this helps.

• 10 months later...
Hai Venu

as u are from Hyd itself try meeting some of old patients(atleast 1 year) of Dr.Madhu personally and judge for your self.

I am afraid that i never see anything out from Dr. Madhu clinic. WOuld appreciate if you have any details and contacts of the old patients. I am planning for HT and it would help me in selecting him...