HT with DR Feller

mgem

Hi everyone I don't know the exact graft count yet but i will give you some details of my ht experience. Flights over were ok and the andrew is a nice hotel

HT day I meet DR Feller and we discuss the days events and what will be achieved by the end of it.From the way he was talking to me i could tell that the end result is as important to him as it is to me. The technicians come in and we start. The donor and recipient areas are numbed and you do feel the needles after that nothing no pain the hardest part for me was keeping still. By the end of the day i'm drained go back to the hotel and relax. Didn't get much sleep that night but i expected that. Flights home were ok but at the security check they asked me to remove my cap and i refused, they asked me why and i said it was for personal reasons and i didn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone,it worked. Post op is ok had abit of swelling around the temples on day4 and the staples making sleeping uncomfortable, a few more days and they come out. Thanks to DR Feller and his team, spex, and for all the advice i have got of this forum. mgem

Hi everyone I don't know the exact graft count yet but i will give you some details of my ht experience. Flights over were ok and the andrew is a nice hotel

HT day I meet DR Feller and we discuss the days events and what will be achieved by the end of it.From the way he was talking to me i could tell that the end result is as important to him as it is to me. The technicians come in and we start. The donor and recipient areas are numbed and you do feel the needles after that nothing no pain the hardest part for me was keeping still. By the end of the day i'm drained go back to the hotel and relax. Didn't get much sleep that night but i expected that. Flights home were ok but at the security check they asked me to remove my cap and i refused, they asked me why and i said it was for personal reasons and i didn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone,it worked. Post op is ok had abit of swelling around the temples on day4 and the staples making sleeping uncomfortable, a few more days and they come out. Thanks to DR Feller and his team, spex, and for all the advice i have got of this forum. mgem

Congratulations mgem, you picked a world class surgeon and I expect your results to be great...I am also 8 days out from my procedure...had 86 staples, had 1/5 removed at day 5 know waiting till saturday to remove the rest....I to have a hard time sleeping because of the staples....Anyways good healing to you buddy....AND HAPPY GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought from the peanut gallery..........

I think it was about 1500 grafts and it was strip surgery. My wife was amazed when she saw the recipient area and then nearly passed out when she saw the back of my head lol. Everything good though, my combover is abit dodgy for now but if its good enough for donald trump it will do for me icon_biggrin.gif. My only real problem is my addiction to the dreaded mirrors. My dream is finally becoming a reality. Thanks again for messages mgem