FUE 2100 Grafts, 8 months Update

Khan78

this definitely looks like a home run result, but since you are a "model" for that particular clinic i don't know how credible this whole thing is. few more independent patients need to come out to surface for us to be convinced of this/your clinic's work.

Mr. GQ,

At first, I had no idea what you were talking about. But now I remember icon_smile.gif.

Khan,

welcome to our discussion forum.

I agree with Mr. GQ that your result looks great.

I'm not familiar with Dr. Keser. Where is he from? Does he only do FUE work or does he do strip as well?

Also, apparently you created a community album instead of a private one. This means that anyone and everyone can add photos to your album. That's what Mr. GQ is referring to above.

Best wishes,

Bill

Uploaded a High Resolution video, since the low resolution doesnt give enough detail. please feel free to download, will all so upload some other pictures.

(promotional link removed. Please read and respond to the private message I sent you)

@ Mr. GQ I ll try to change it asap, thanks for the info.

----------

Manager Derma-Plast

Khan,

I sent you a private message a few days ago but have yet to receive a response.

Given the last link you presented appears to be to the clinics website with your video, I'd like to know whether or not you work for or are affiliated with this clinic in anyway other than being a patient.

Clinics are welcome to post here, but must divulge their affliation in their forum signature according to our terms of service.

Thanks in advance for addressing my questions.

Bill