Where to buy cheap finasteride

Montrose02

Just search the internet. I have recommended a couple of websites on this forum a few times already and I do not want anyone to get the idea that I am soliciting business for them. Moreover I don't get paid by the businesses for the recommendations.

Suffice it to say, cheap generics can be found in India, where there is a large pharmaceutical industry.

Just search the internet.

take care...

mmhce,

As I mentioned on another thread, it's typically pretty clear to me who is here to promote their product and who is genuinely offering helpful information they've acquired.

We don't mind outside links being presented if they are on topic, asked for, and not blatantly promotional.

But often times new members join only to post links, and they do it on multiple threads. This is a clear case of promotion, unlike you who helps posters on a number of topics :-).

Thanks for all your contributions!

Bill

question two you guys. i have been using topical finasteride from genhair for about 2 1/2 months, and it seems like my hair is getting thinner. I want to try oral finasteride. Do you guys think i will have better results by taking it orally.

I want to try oral finasteride. Do you guys think i will have better results by taking it orally

I thought it only works orally.

Finasteride was originally designed for systemic use.

Pharmacological effects will always be greater with systemic use of a drug.

Just like if you start ingesting minoxidil, you will start to grow hair ALL over your body.

Minoxidil too was designed for systemic use, but the side effect of hair growth, prompted its use in a topical manner.

take care...

If you want to order 1mg finasteride (generic) through online-pharmacy, try Japanese one!! Regardless which online-pharmacy you use, your item is directly shipped from India. I can't really suggest which one icon_frown.gif Because I may be consider as a promoter.

There are stiff competition in Japanese online-pharmacies. So, their items are very good price and pretty much reliable to order. And there is a finasteride 1mg without tar pigments such as Quinoline Yellow WS which product of Unisule Pvt Ltd in India. I find it only in Japan market????? Does that mean Japanese are only people who consern about Quinoline Yellow WS may cause some cancers???

Anyway, I believe Japanese online-pharmacies provide the best price.

Thanks all. You guys are very helpful. I'm newly registered to this forum but have been reading posts here for over a year.

I'm a 26 yo and have been using Rogaine 5% since 21 and Procerin tablets since 23. I took a 3 month break from Rogaine in early 2008 because I was suspecting Rogaine was not working on me as my hairline was still receding to the point it was really noticeable. But soon after i stopped, i noticed my hair losing even faster. I went back to Rogaine afterwards and felt like the speed with which hair is losing slowed down but the hairline that has receded during the break did not recover.

I went to see Dr Feller last month for his opinions on hair-transplant. He suggested me to try Propecia before going down the HT route. So I have been reading extensively over the past month and is now at the juncture of whether to try or not. At this point, i have a few questions and hope some of you can share what you think.

1) Propecia is pricey to me. Is the generic finasteride/procecia like the one manufactured in India/Japan identical and equally effective?

2) I have read about many guys who write about their terrible experience of using propecia after an extended period. Does anyone have a view on what kind of worst case consequence a guy could possibly face after using this drug for 5, 7, or 10 yrs? I know FDA doesn't really look at such a long horizon in their clinical trial so would like to hear any true stories from some of you. The site i used to go to a lot before i discovered this forum is (http://www.askdocweb.com). There is where i've found many negative user feedbacks on propecia.

3) On the sexual side effects of finasteride, does anyone know whether that would cause any troubles when you want to have a kid? I heard that most of the external symtoms would go away once you stop using the drug but im curious to find out how long the drug would stay in our system or cause any irrevocable changes to the reproductive system? Has anyone thought about storing or have stored their sperm sample in a sperm bank for future use, just to be on the safe side? And what's the procedure?

Some of the questions may seem weird...but they have been hovering over my head for a while. Hope you can share your views.

I'm a new one on this forum, and I also have the same problem. Usually I order all my medications including propecia, from this online pharmacy http://davbiz.com/ Propecia is here http://davbiz.com/product_propecia.htm They always deliver in time (depending on the chosen method of delivery). After using their propecia for a short period of time, I can only say that improvements are observed, but not so fast as we would like icon_smile.gif.

All the best!

After using their propecia for a short period of time, I can only say that improvements are observed, but not so fast as we would like .

The pharmacological effect is identical for all persons, however the physiological manifestation of the pharmacological effect varies from person to person.

take care...

mmhce:

With all due respect, i would not trust generic Propecia from India/online pharmacy! When cost is an issue, Proscar is a great alternative, which reduces the cost by 75%. On top of that, if you have drug insurance, Proscar is likely covered, which therefore makes the cost so low, that it is not worth it to take a risk with a generic drug from India.

My Proscar regiment costs about 200$/year, after reimbursement from insurance, the cost is 40$/year.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

I thought everyone knew about inhousepharmcy.com

They have generic propecia, generic proscar, and generic avodart.

They are made by Indian pharmaceutical companies called Cipla and Dr Reddy's. I know Dr. Reddy's is a NYSE listed company, and Cipla supplies AIDS drugs to the UN. I trust these two pharmacies very much. I even read a website saying that if Obama becomes president, which he has, that Dr. Reddy's stock may be a good one to buy, since the new administration will be looking for new ways to get cheaper generic drugs in bulk.

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/...ready-for-dr-reddys/

lanthanos i commend and respect your last two posts and yes Merc's Proscar is a life saver and it's the closest thing to original Merc's Propecia if not the same (except the cutting hassle plus minimal uneven distribution in dosage).

lanthanos,

1.My finasteride comes from Cipla (which as you admit is an Indian pharmaceutical company).

I'm holding the blister strip in my hand right now!

My Proscar regiment costs about 200$/year, after reimbursement from insurance, the cost is 40$/year.
How does your insurance cover Proscar? Does your insurance company cover hairloss?!

take care...

How does your insurance cover Proscar? Does your insurance company cover hairloss?!

No, my insurance co does NOT cover hairloss as it is cosmetic. However, Proscar is prescribed for medical condition related to the prostate, thus it is covered. I, of course, don't go around and tell them that i use for hairloss icon_smile.gif

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

However, Proscar is prescribed for medical condition related to the prostate, thus it is covered. I, of course, don't go around and tell them that i use for hairloss

Yeah I know (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH))

but I just wanted to hear you say it (that you rip off the insurance companies)! icon_biggrin.gif

take care...