Finally, forehead hair taking off!

MeHairBeGrowin

Finally after 3 months of hair dots, my forehead hair is begining to take off. Yea!!

The hair starts real thin barely visible, grows 1/8 inch then, the shaft thickens a little, and grows to 1/3 inch, then finally the shaft thickens to normal hair size.

I am now almost to the point I can't count them all. Probably close to about 100 on my forehead, and more keep coming.

Most are still too white and small to photograph. They bleach out. They should be ready to photograph towards the end of February or end of March.

But if you are near S.F. stop by. You can see them upclose in natural lighting.

You can also see my new hairs growing in all three stages:

1/8 inch barely visible

1/3 inch just visible

1/2 becomes terminal hair thick/a terminal hair.

Stop by. It's worth seeing. My forehead has been slick bald for 20 years. Growing hair on it after after so many years of being slick bald, is really, really, cool.

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on February 04, 2004 at 07:13 PM.]

Finally after 3 months of hair dots, my forehead hair is begining to take off. Yea!!

The hair starts real thin barely visible, grows 1/8 inch then, the shaft thickens a little, and grows to 1/3 inch, then finally the shaft thickens to normal hair size.

I am now almost to the point I can't count them all. Probably close to about 100 on my forehead, and more keep coming.

Most are still too white and small to photograph. They bleach out. They should be ready to photograph towards the end of February or end of March.

But if you are near S.F. stop by. You can see them upclose in natural lighting.

You can also see my new hairs growing in all three stages:

1/8 inch barely visible

1/3 inch just visible

1/2 becomes terminal hair thick/a terminal hair.

Stop by. It's worth seeing. My forehead has been slick bald for 20 years. Growing hair on it after after so many years of being slick bald, is really, really, cool.

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on February 04, 2004 at 07:13 PM.]