Dr. Wong 15 months 2933 grafts

MikeN

realistic documentation, your top looks to have not much improvement, but the hairline looks very good...

you had ALOT of native hair the doc worked into. to me i dont see great omprovement outside your stronger hairline, do you feel you lost some native hair as a result of the surgery? or from what you can tell did it all return?

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Hey Lost. There has been definite improvement in the hairline. If you look at my before pics especially where the hair is wet, it was getting to be a loney place front and center and on the top. My results are good. I wouldn't consider them great but I don't have ideal hair to work with either. Unfortunately, it's very fine and Dr. Wong was only able to get 2933 grafts. That's just the way it goes. I don't know if all of the shock loss hair returned. It's impossible for me to say. I would like to make an appt for a consult with Dr. Wong at some point. With magnification, I'm sure he'd be able to tell me how much of the fur on top is native and let me know if a future procedure is even an option. I may have exausted my donor supply. I had a Bosley surgery about 13 years ago. They took two strips and probably threw out a fair amount of donor hair. I paid for X number of plugs and I always assumed they pitched the rest. I didn't know how valuable the donor hair was at the time. Duh. Overall, I'm happy with the results. If my hair were to remain stable "as is" for the next 20 years, I'd be extrememly happy.

hey mike, thank you for the reply, i hope my comments were not misunderstood... because i ALSO feel your hairline looks much improved, very solid work..you look great.. my comments were regarding the top and back as the dr covered a LARGE area with a small amount of grafts...

i agree if you can keep what you have that will be great.... thank you for sharing with all of us..

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

• 3 weeks later...