Paging Dr. Cooley patients...

HTNONO

I'm trying to get some feedback from Dr. Cooley patients. I recently had a consultation with him and felt pretty comfortable. If you look at my pictures you will see I am in need of hairline repair. I'd love to hear from patients on their experiences/results from Dr. Cooley. Also, if anyone would be willing to meet in person, that would be great. I live in Raleigh, NC but would be willing to travel.

You can read about my situation in a previous thread, "Looking for help..." Basically, the transplanted hair does not match the natural hair, and there is pitting under the grafts. Also, the density is low and I am losing more hair.

HTNONO,

I just had HT surgery on November 23rd. Things went very well the day of and since. A brief synopsis of my experience is elsewhere on this forum in the Surgeon Reviews section under "4288 Grafts by Dr. Jerry Cooley". Of course, I won't know my full results until about this time next year but from the MANY photos and blogposts that I've read over the past year, you won't be disappointed by his work. Let me know if you need anymore info or advice. Dr. Cooley and his staff have treated me great from day one and I've had no problems at all thus far (I'm 14 days post op).