hair be gone

GOOD BYE ONE AND ALL AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. THIS SITE HAS TURNED INTO A COMPLETE JOKE. PAT HAS RUINED IT AND STABBED ALL OF US THAT ARE LOOKING FOR REAL HELP IN THE BACK BY CHANGING HIS TUNE ON VARIOUS UNPROFFESIONAL DOCTORS. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? NOT TO HARD TO FIGURE OUT. FOR ALL OF YOU THAT READ THIS POST GO TO HAIRLOSS HELP FORUMS FOR STRAIGHT UP UNBIASED HELP. WELL I HAVE TO GET BANNED NOW AND THIS POST WILL BE DELETED SO GOOD-BYE AND GOOD LUCK.

GOOD BYE ONE AND ALL AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. THIS SITE HAS TURNED INTO A COMPLETE JOKE. PAT HAS RUINED IT AND STABBED ALL OF US THAT ARE LOOKING FOR REAL HELP IN THE BACK BY CHANGING HIS TUNE ON VARIOUS UNPROFFESIONAL DOCTORS. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? NOT TO HARD TO FIGURE OUT. FOR ALL OF YOU THAT READ THIS POST GO TO HAIRLOSS HELP FORUMS FOR STRAIGHT UP UNBIASED HELP. WELL I HAVE TO GET BANNED NOW AND THIS POST WILL BE DELETED SO GOOD-BYE AND GOOD LUCK.

Actually it won't be deleted and I won't ban you. I will, however, wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to go and hope that you find a suitable answer to your hair loss problem. What is the old saying? Can't please everyone all of the time? What is the other one? Oh yeah, the truth is never popular.

Regards,

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Good Bye, wOOdy14.. your extreme contributions to posting will be missed.

Actually I haven't seen the biased posts you refer to, and to think I have learned a great deal from this website. As a matter of fact I am still learning. Might be why I post so much.

Good luck in your ventures, that I do mean.

Woody14, c'mon man. Let's give it a rest already! I mean, for one, you're a little late. If you were trying to get banned, why didn't you do it weeks ago when "everything" happened. Two, the hairloss help forums are good, like this site, but you'll find that site talking about what happens on this one as far as people crying goes. And finally, Pat hasn't posted here for a while (how has he stabbed us in the back) and everything is beginning to get back to normal as far as people letting what happened a while back go.

It would be great if you stayed here and let what happened in the past stay in the past. I'm sure you have alot of good to contribute to this site, but whatever you choose, good luck.