transplant or system??

bishal82

hi all,

i saw this picture in one of the clininc's website here in ireland.Result seems to be too good as u can see in the picture.ill leave it upto you guys to make your own assumptions..Bill's or pat's input would be highly appriciated.pm me for the details of this clinic...

5b32c7440d673_davidpnew21.gif.3f9672ebd1f59de0309bd6d5b8914fbf.gif

bishal82,

Was there any detail on the actualy website such as the number of grafts or the number of procedures? Were there any pictures showing the top of the scalp or the scalp before or after surgery showing additional angles?

Be weary of before/after pictures only showing the hairline. Frankly, I've seen before pictures of the hairline that make the patient look like he has a full head of hair. But then when you see the top, it's a whole different story.

Frankly, if you are considering this clinic, be sure during private consultation that they show you much more than small thumbnail before/after pictures of the hairline or of one angle. If that's all they have to show you...run!

Best wishes,

Bill

no there is no detail as such.just one picture.

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

bishal82,

Was there any detail on the actualy website such as the number of grafts or the number of procedures? Were there any pictures showing the top of the scalp or the scalp before or after surgery showing additional angles?

Be weary of before/after pictures only showing the hairline. Frankly, I've seen before pictures of the hairline that make the patient look like he has a full head of hair. But then when you see the top, it's a whole different story.

Frankly, if you are considering this clinic, be sure during private consultation that they show you much more than small thumbnail before/after pictures of the hairline or of one angle. If that's all they have to show you...run!

Best wishes,

Bill

Sparky said:

he does look better with hair but who wants to wear a wig?

That sweater was worse than baldness. It was like a NW7 on bad fashion.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group