i am available for advice by phone.

prior to my procedure i was on this site constantly. with the help of this site i was able to proceed with my decision to get a transplant done. having completed a 4300 graft surgery, i am willing to speak with anyone by phone if there are questions that need to be answered. i am currently three days post op and feel absolutely great. if anyone has any questions or wants to contact me by phone, don't hesitate to ask.

jf

no pain no gain

prior to my procedure i was on this site constantly. with the help of this site i was able to proceed with my decision to get a transplant done. having completed a 4300 graft surgery, i am willing to speak with anyone by phone if there are questions that need to be answered. i am currently three days post op and feel absolutely great. if anyone has any questions or wants to contact me by phone, don't hesitate to ask.

jf

no pain no gain

i was on this site constantly. with the help of this site i was able to proceed with my decision to get a transplant done. having completed a 4300 graft surgery, i am willing to speak with anyone by phone if there are questions that need to be answered. i am currently three days post op and feel absolutely great. if anyone has any questions or wants to contact me by phone, don't hesitate to ask.

That is a really nice offer to make. I hope your HT works out great! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Roscopeeco,

That sounds like a generous offer. I see you had your hair transplant with Hasson and Wong as indicated on this thread. Congratulations.

However, since you've only just joined today and nobody knows you, you may want to share a little more about your hair transplant experience and photos with our community so members get a chance to know you.

Best wishes,

Bill

I too have talked to a few people who are considering HT....Had surgery with Dr. Konior..You can also call me...If I can help, more than welcome!!!!PM me...

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

i will post photos and such about my experiences but nothing much to report 4 days post op. i can say that my healing is going well. not much "oozing" at all. just doing the normal protocol of washing and taking antibiotics. in a couple days i will begin using normal pressure. from what i understand, most people are scared to use normal pressure so soon, but it was explained to me that this is needed to get the scabbing off the scalp.

the staple area is very clean and i anticipate very good healing. the work done was very neat.

i will for sure keep people posted and start a blog.

jf

no pain no gain