Dr. Rahal 4077 Grafts October 30th, 2009 Surgery

This patient had his surgery on October 30th with us.

Total Grafts: 4077

Singles: 1164

Doubles: 2494

Triples: 419

pre1ksh.jpg

pre2ksh.jpg

pre4ksh.jpg

pre5ksh.jpg

pre6ksh.jpg

pre7ksh.jpg

pre8ksh.jpg

post5ksh.jpg

post6ksh.jpg

post7ksh.jpg

post8ksh.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Amazing hairline. This result is going to be fantastic.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This really should be a nice n' thick beauty -- how often do we actually use those adjectives when describing "beauties".... icon_razz.gif

Post-ops really do look ultra-refined.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

It looks like really clean work and I'm excited to see what the results are in 8-12 months.

This is the beauty of black hair, even if you don't have much of it left, it can really give the illusion as if you have hair.

I have the same issue as this patient, I'm kind of thinning on top all over, but I have more hair than him in general. In comparison, it would take me another 7-10 years before I look just like this patient.

When I shower and my hair is wet, you can see where I need help, but once my hair dries no one can tell that I'm losing hair.

Adrian, how old is this patient?