KMan - 5 Month Update!

TheKMan

Nice result so far, especially for only 5 month. You must be thrilled as more to come.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

KMan,

Exciting times. Your crown really seems to be coming in quite early. Great early results. Long may it continue!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Raphael84. I agree that the crown has come along quite well for the 5 month mark, even though it is about the most significant sign left that I was ever bald...so from that perspective, it can't grow out soon enough icon_smile.gif

Abby, not all surgeons produce this quality of work. Dr. Hasson paid a great attention to detail when working on my crown - he pointed out that my swirl was counter-clockwise and placed the grafts accordingly. Him educating me about this has also affected how I style my hair (and massage my scalp). From having read thousands of posts on this forum in the last 1+ year, the following names appear first in my mind when I think of surgeons who consistently produce great work: Dr. Hasson (he did my transplant and I would strongly recommend him), Dr. Wong, Dr. Rahal, Dr. Feller, and Dr. Shapiro. This is not an exhaustive list by any means so I'd recommend checking out the list of Coalition members.