Any experience Capri Clinic, PA

Ganj

HI Folks,

I am new to this forum and help me answer some questions:

1. Does anybody have any experience with Capri Clinic in Bristol, PA

2. Is there any major side effects of HT i.e. any sexual issus, anything with the brain, eyesight etc?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a HT at the Capri Clinic almost 2 yers ago and am very pleased with the results and the care I was given. I do need a second procedure to make denser the crown area but my new hairline is very natural. There was an open honesty and nothing hidden from me that I felt from other clinics.

• 5 months later...

Ganj,

Here is the red flag with this clinic. On their web site it states: "The surgeon harvests the donor strip and makes the recipient sites while the technicians cut the donor strip into micro and mini grafts."

This is outdated technology and these grafts will have a somewhat pluggy appearance. You want to go with a clinic that uses true follicular units. Do yourself a favor and choose a doc that's a member of the coalition on this forum. All of these docs have been properly screened and are using the most current HT technology. Best of luck.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 11 months later...
I had a HT at the Capri Clinic almost 2 yers ago and am very pleased with the results and the care I was given. I do need a second procedure to make denser the crown area but my new hairline is very natural. There was an open honesty and nothing hidden from me that I felt from other clinics.

I am considering a transplant and I need your advice about the clinic. I would really appreciate your feedback.

Ganj,

Here is the red flag with this clinic. On their web site it states: "The surgeon harvests the donor strip and makes the recipient sites while the technicians cut the donor strip into micro and mini grafts."

This is outdated technology and these grafts will have a somewhat pluggy appearance. You want to go with a clinic that uses true follicular units. Do yourself a favor and choose a doc that's a member of the coalition on this forum. All of these docs have been properly screened and are using the most current HT technology. Best of luck.

I went to the clinic and had a consultation. the pricing seemed reasonable. However, I am concerned about the side effects as well as getting results. I would really appreciate your feedback

• 7 months later...

i just had experience with Capri Clinic with Dr. Antonov,it was the best decision i made ever...the clinic itself is very professional and clean,the staff is amazing is almost like they are your family ,took care of me so well ,i start my journey at 6am from new york city they picked me up at the station straight to the clinic,i don't know exactly how long it lasted i was under medication i think 6 hours..then took me to the hotel stayed over a night ,next morning they exam me and send me home.

Did 1700 graft .im beyond please.my friend spent 5 times more than me at different clinic and he is not pleased...i rated 10+...thank you capri clinic you guys are the best...see you on the 11th

Edited by j777