5404 grafts with Dr Hasson on 31/3/2009

Guest comb

Originally posted by comb:

Hello everyone, just a quick update from Vancouver airport as I am waiting to board my flight and arrived here quite early.

I had my staples taken out today at the clinic and received another haircut by Doug. Some of them hurt a bit, but only when surrounding hair was pulled. Overall it was a breeze.

Dr Hasson checked the area and said everything looked fine apart from a pimple on one of the staple holes, for which I was some more antibiotics for good measure.

The scar is visible after the haircut, but it's not really the scar, but more the hair underneath which has thinned a bit. Anyway it's not bad.

The hair looks good, it looks better to me that in the pictures. I have lost some, but it still looks good enough that I pretty much look like I have a buzzcut.

That's all for now, pictures are on my blog, now waiting is pretty much all I have to do!

Your hair transplant looks AMAZING comb!

Congratulations!

I love how Dr Hasson filled in your recession and went down to your temples.

Looks great!

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all, just a quick update at 3 weeks:

I've lost the majority of the grafts now, I still have enough to look better than pre-op. I have very little redness, which I am happy about, and at a quite short cut(I cut my hair again after Doug), my scar is noticeable but not bothersome.

All in all, things are progressing as expected.

When I get a chance I will post some pictures on my blog.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest comb

Hello everyone,

I have just put some pictures at 7 weeks, things are progressing as expected, I definitely have a tiny bit of growth, and the scar is doing well.

I will post more pictures taken by someone else soon.

Ah, the lovely waiting period. I'm right there with you comb. It looks like you're healing very well, with only a slight bit of discoloration left on the scalp.

It will be several more weeks to a couple of months until you see any real signs of growth. Since we both had our procedures done a day apart, I'm in that boat with you.

Keep us posted :-)

Bill

Guest comb

Cheers Hairdew, Bill I certainly will keep the forum posted, you do the same! I think its time you post pics as well!

comb,

I confess I've been a bit lax on taking my own photos and presenting them. This is definitely unlike me too since history shows I document just about every step. I guess because I've been through this several times and there's nothing usually exciting to see at this time, I'm less inclines to take and post photos. But I guess if I don't, I won't have any great comparison photos in the future.

I'll take some soon and post them :-).

Thanks for the encouragement!

Bill

Guest comb

Guys, I have just uploaded some more pictures at 7.5 weeks(not taken by myself). Nothing too exciting of course, but hopefully getting there!

Bill, don't worry, no pressure! icon_wink.gif

Guest comb

Hello everyone, I have just uploaded my pictures at exactly 2 months. I would say things are progressing as expected, my hair at the back and sides is a little longer and despite some donor shockloss there is nothing noticeable. I have had many sprouts, so there is the perception of a hairline, but it is still too early in the game.

Please let me know what you think.

starting to, ever so slightly, sprout a bit. all of your redness has dissipated, which must be nice. looking forward to following your progress & watching all of those bad boys awake from their slumber.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Comb, I can't wait to see your results. That's amazing work you got done there. Happy waiting man. It sucks! icon_smile.gif

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Guest comb

?¤hanks guys, more pics to follow at 3 months!

Aaron, excellent result! Will you be going back for more?

Comb I'm really looking forward to seeing how your ht turns out. 5404 is a huge amount of grafts. H&W have had some really impressive results. I hope your results are great as well. How are you feeling about things so far? icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Guest comb

Thank you wantego, I remember being impressed by your results, I can't seem to find them now.

So far I would say I'm pretty happy, healing has been very good, considering that I am fair skinned and the scar I would say is very unnoticeable, even with some shockloss. I had very little hair on top, so the few grafts that have grown are very encouraging, and give me what I think is a slightly better look than pre-op.

So overall, things are moving along nicely and hopefully in 2-3 months I'll be even happier.

Guest comb

Bill, in response to your blog comment, shockloss was really a non issue for me, since I did't have much to begin with. Have you had any?

• 3 weeks later...

?™'m very happy with the scar. It's still a bit red but it looks very thin and hair is growing through it.

As far as the growth I think it's going very well. It actually looks better in reality than in the pictures.

Thanks guys! Bill, there is nothing to hang in there for now! The good days have begun!

I have just added a comparison journal at 2.5 months.

looking good comb! those babies have already began to sprout. no doubt, many of them are still in a slumber...a beauty sleep, if you will. hopefully they will arise, rejuvinated, refreshed, and as beautiful as a bright sun shinining summers day.

your in for one hell of a transformation! can't wait to see your updates man!

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.