ht in india update

rkm

recently i saw website of dr manoj khanna. there i saw photos of harsha bhogle and arun lal the cricket commentators. if they have done the ht with dr khanna then their results are very good. any comment on that?

Stay away from Manoj Khanna. I have seen first-hand results of one of his patients - it was extremely scary to say the least.

Try to see if you can travel abroad for a surgery. If not, try other doctors in India (based on forum postings, there seem to be quite a few in Hyderbad, Delhi, etc.).

rkm,

I've recently been in touch with Dr. Madhu who appeared genuinely interested in being considered for recommendation. Thus, we are in the process of prescreening him. To see how we recommend physicians, click here.

I'm not making any promises. But it would certainly be nice to finally be able to find and recommend a good quality hair restoration physician in India to the multitude of prospective Indian patients considering the procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by rkm:

recently i saw website of dr manoj khanna. there i saw photos of harsha bhogle and arun lal the cricket commentators. if they have done the ht with dr khanna then their results are very good. any comment on that?

Dear Rkm ;

I have recently been looking into this option of hairtransplant.The issue may not be that simple as it seems.Rather vexed.I have seen the pics on the website but as i feel this seems to be an issue of lots of ifs and buts.I am a newcommer here and i am from INDIA .Do keep in touch for useful exchange of info.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for taking interest for selecting quality physician in India as there are more number of candidates who like do get HT done in India.

I m very much sure that you will find surgeon who fits your recommendations.

Looking forward for your analysis.

Thanks a lot

-Pratik

sure 2ugly keeping in touch keeps hopes alive. i have been researching for reliable doctors in india. i have researched dr a , dr rajesh rajput, dr mahadevia, dr manoj khanna etc. but have'nt found the ideal one. lets see!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

CA Hatim,

The search for a quality hair transplant surgeon in India has been long and hard. However, after years of searching and prescreening physicians, this community approved Dr. Madhu of Hyderabad, India to recommend in India. To learn more about his experience, technique, philosophy, and see examples of his results, view his recommendation profile.

I hope this helps.

Bill