Price comparison between Dr Bicer, HLC and others in Turkey

I'm a Chinese living in US now, I need to fix my hairline and density of my crown. Here are the quotations from clinics in Turkey, please help me pick...

Dr Bicer: 1500 grafts 6000 euros

HLC: 2200-2500 grafts, 2.5 euros per graft

Cosmedica: 2000 grafts, package price $2750, $3650 and $6000

Dr Yaman: 4000 grafts,  package price $3250

Smile Hair Clinic: 3000 grafts, package price 1990 euros and 2890 euros

I saw some topic says Dr Bicer's price is between 2.5 to 3 euros. 2 years ago a topic was disscussing for a 4000 grafts job, HLC 13000 and Dr Bicer 7000(less than 2 euros per graft). Consider her good reputation and her opening spot seems not easy to get(average wait few months to 1 year). I was going to pick her before they give me the offer. But 4 euros per graft is really higher than my expection. Would they quote higher numbers to US Clients? Can anyone give me some advise what should I do?

I see many people doing their HT in Turkey, 3000-4000 grafts cost 1700 to 2500 euros, and most of them got pretty good  result.

• Valued Contributor

Forget about Smile Hair Clinic and any of the cheap Turkish clinics. They're just hair mills. As an American you are not being singled out price wise. Good work is what it is. If you base your surgery on price and geography you will very quickly come to regret ever having had a hair transplant. Research on lots of results. Dr Bicer is an excellent surgeon with several decades of experience in the industry and one of the most patient focused surgeons there is. Also as you say you are Chinese then have you had a look at Dr Laorwong in Thailand? I would be focusing on surgeons who perform great work on Asian hair as a priority first. All the best.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Beny said:

I'm a Chinese living in US now, I need to fix my hairline and density of my crown. Here are the quotations from clinics in Turkey, please help me pick...

Dr Bicer: 1500 grafts 6000 euros

HLC: 2200-2500 grafts, 2.5 euros per graft

Cosmedica: 2000 grafts, package price $2750, $3650 and $6000

Dr Yaman: 4000 grafts,  package price $3250

Smile Hair Clinic: 3000 grafts, package price 1990 euros and 2890 euros

I saw some topic says Dr Bicer's price is between 2.5 to 3 euros. 2 years ago a topic was disscussing for a 4000 grafts job, HLC 13000 and Dr Bicer 7000(less than 2 euros per graft). Consider her good reputation and her opening spot seems not easy to get(average wait few months to 1 year). I was going to pick her before they give me the offer. But 4 euros per graft is really higher than my expection. Would they quote higher numbers to US Clients? Can anyone give me some advise what should I do?

I see many people doing their HT in Turkey, 3000-4000 grafts cost 1700 to 2500 euros, and most of them got pretty good  result.

From your list i would pick either dr bicer, HLC, or Dr Yaman. There are other good options in Turkey too though, which they all have the doctor involvement in their procedures.

1. Dr Turan has different packaged from 3000 to 5000 euros for up to 4500 grafts.
  2. Dr Gur he's got a standard package of 3200 euros for up to 3500 grafts, and a vip package where he charges per graft
  3. Dr Demirsoy: price is around 1-1.5 euros/graft
  4. Dr Altan ahmed: price around 3000 euros standard package
  5. Dr Bekir price 1.7 euro/graft
Edited by BaldGuy

Why are you limiting yourself to Turkey? There are way better options in Europe for the same prices. 4 euros per graft is totally unwarranted for a what can be considered at best a mediocre doctor.  

• Valued Contributor

As others have said, why the laser focus on Turkey? 

The country you go to doesn’t matter - it’s the surgeon that matters. 

I agree with looking into the doctors at Absolute Hair Clinic in Bangkok - specifically Laorwong and Pranchaprateep. They have been producing great results lately.

If you're set on Turkey, perhaps consider Dr. Bekir Bek in Ankara. He is an ex-HLC surgeon who also is producing a track record of good results, and he's currently charging 2 eur per graft which is an excellent price for a surgeon of his skill level. He employs the same 'stick and place' implantation method like Pekiner.

Bicer is a really good doctor and people are satisfied with the results she delivers. But her price is especially high considering you can achieve similarly great results from other doctors at a lower price point.

But the days of being assured to have a great surgery with 3k-4k grafts for only 2500 euros are over. At that price point you are dealing only with hair mills where you are hoping they assign a good team of technicians for your surgery rather than the D-list team.

Posted (edited)

You are going about this the wrong way. Post some concerning results from each of the doctorss you have listed and explain your analysis of them, to have proven you have done your research and know what the risks are. 

Edited by asterix0

• Administrators

Dr. Bicer is an excellent surgeon with excellent ethics. You’re in safe hands. That said, there are more affordable options outside of Turkey. Check out our full list and send more consultations

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/10/2024 at 8:59 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

Dr. Bicer is an excellent surgeon with excellent ethics. You’re in safe hands. That said, there are more affordable options outside of Turkey. Check out our full list and send more consultations

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Melvin how regularly is this list updated and reviewed? I’m interested how dr Pekiner hasn’t made it to the list.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 6:36 AM, Fitamess said:

Melvin how regularly is this list updated and reviewed? I’m interested how dr Pekiner hasn’t made it to the list.

And Sikos in Hungary? He is on the list of best surgeons 2024 of Spex or Spencer or something. 

4 hours ago, SY7 said:

And Sikos in Hungary? He is on the list of best surgeons 2024 of Spex or Spencer or something. 

Most of these lists are paid lists so cannot be relied on.

4 hours ago, SY7 said:

What is the best budget option on the list? Fuecapilar? Yaman?

Avoid Yaman. You can see high transection rates on some of his cases.