from ur experience , i need you guys opinion . (pic)

hi guys .

it been 2month now after HT

i drew a thin blue line .. above to hairline .. 3350 grafts were put in by Dr. meshkin ( newport beach office ) .

im just little worried about how its growing out .. as you can see there are some singe hair growing .. but aren't those suppose to grow together? im little worried that i have so much empty spot that arent showing any kind of hair there .. feel free to put any comments . bad or good or questions .

0720091912a.jpg

hi guys .

it been 2month now after HT

i drew a thin blue line .. above to hairline .. 3350 grafts were put in by Dr. meshkin ( newport beach office ) .

im just little worried about how its growing out .. as you can see there are some singe hair growing .. but aren't those suppose to grow together? im little worried that i have so much empty spot that arent showing any kind of hair there .. feel free to put any comments . bad or good or questions .

0720091912a.jpg

2 months would be too early to make judgments about growth. I had most of my growth during the 6-12 month period.

Also, different areas might grow at different rates. I had one portion that didn't have any growth at all for the first 7 months, but have had significant growth after that.

nismo,

Echoing what Forrest Gump has already said, at 2 months, you shouldn't be expecting any growth at this stage. Most patients don't start experiencing any growth until between 3 and 5 months. This is normal. Plus, an assessment shouldn't be made until 10 to 12 months after the procedure. Didn't your doctor go over all of this with you?

Best wishes,

Bill

Some transplanted hairs never shed, so they start to grow immediately after HT. Other shed, then start to grow around the 3-5 month period for early growers. Late growers may expect a few more month behind. Nothing to worry about yet, so relax.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley