my hair transplant

good day to everybody....December 2008 i went back to my country and planed my surgery there...i been reading on this web site silently for the last several months and finally i have the courage enough to put my self on the site....i feel a change in my personality...

do u think guyz i need another session for more density??

This looks like a really good result , how many grafts did you have ?

A second procedure would be up to you ,I think it looks great , who was your Dr ?

All the best

ej

I think your result is very good. You've effectively went from what looks like a northwood 6 or close to it to a good head of hair in 4000+ grafts. Of course a further session will be of benefit, to fill in the crown and refine the existing areas but its not an necessity for now IMO.

thanks ej and last chance...

i am quite worried about my crown and sideburns...as i have a good donor area i think i will put a few more on my sides and crown...is there any chance of shedding these hairs in future? what do u think guyz???

my dr was Dr jawad Chaudhry...he is not here on the forum...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gujrat your results look good congrats. My dad and another one of my relatives went to the Gujrat hospital as well. My dad is at about 5 months post op and he had a similar baldness level to yourself, he noticed some very early growth and his results look quite good. I can't make a judgment on the hairline as yet because it is too early. I'm not sure why he isn't recommended on this site?

I have had a hair transplant with Dr Humayun from Islamabad, I decided to go for Dr Humayun because he is recommended on this forum. Also my dad had quite a bit of pain in his donor area after the hair transplant surgery so I decided to go with Dr Humayun and thus far am very happy the support he has given me. I recommend you consider him if you go for another hair transplant.

If you have any questions PM and I will be happy to help.

Gujrat-Kharian,

Congratulations on your procedure! You definitely experienced quite a transformation, and, considering your pre-operative level of hair loss, your results are impressive. As far as some of your concerns regarding the crown and temple areas ("sideburns"), I think your worries are valid.

A second procedure could help rebuild these areas, and I think some more temple and hairline work would really improve the outcome. Also, have you looked into any oral or topical medications to maintain your native hair??

Good luck, and keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Gujrat,

Good for you in taking the leap, and quite a positive difference. I think a 2nd session for density would only add to the effectiveness. Why not go all the way since you've already walked so far along the path?

As for Propecia, doctors claim less than 2% of people suffer any side effects and I believe this is accurate. Probably much less than 2%

There seems to be a high level of paranoia in regards to Propecia that is unfounded. It is critical in protecting your investment and helping to keep what you have gained.

Panama Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...