Rocky's day 4 photos

Rocky

I had 730 grafts on January 14. Apart from a little donor area pain, everything appears to be going okay.

Just a couple of questions:

When can I expect my scabs to come off?

Is wearing a baseball style cap okay 4 days post op?

Are the grafts reasonably secure after 4 days?

Thanks to all posters, reading and seeing the results of others was a real incentive in helping me 'take the plunge'

Cheers!!

day_4.jpg.c680ead7bedc191cfcc681c26ee9eaa2.jpg

I had 730 grafts on January 14. Apart from a little donor area pain, everything appears to be going okay.

Just a couple of questions:

When can I expect my scabs to come off?

Is wearing a baseball style cap okay 4 days post op?

Are the grafts reasonably secure after 4 days?

Thanks to all posters, reading and seeing the results of others was a real incentive in helping me 'take the plunge'

Cheers!!

You're fine, scabs come off within 4-9 days post-op. Expect to see hairs coming out with them. After 4 days your grafts are pretty well set.

Don't pick at your scabs, BAD IDEA! But let them fall off naturally. You will know if you lost a graft by a strem of blood from the spot. If left alone, this won't happen.

As for shockloss, it happens. And it sucks! But it will grow back with your grafts. Remember, everything takes time.

Not much change, obviously, since yesterday. I probably had a little bit of swelling around the temples, but nothing major. The scabs seem to be getting smaller, especially on the hairline. Hopefully everything is going okay.

Parable, I had my work done at the Sydney Clinic of Hair Transplantation at Double Bay.