Dr Haber's "Warning Signs"

aesarca

On the website for Dr. Haber, he lists several warning signs that you may be dissatisfied with the results of your surgery. Most of them make sense, but a couple of them threw me.

If your doctor charges by the graft or hair--walk away!

If your doctor claims to be "Board Certified" in Hair Restoration Surgery--walk away!

All the doctors I've researched charge by the graft. Dr. Haber is the only one I know of that doesn't. And I believe most doctors claim some kind of board certification in their credentials.

I'm wondering if Dr. Haber threw these two qualifiers in just to steer business away from every other doctor, and to himself. Or is there something legitimate to what he's saying?

On the website for Dr. Haber, he lists several warning signs that you may be dissatisfied with the results of your surgery. Most of them make sense, but a couple of them threw me.

If your doctor charges by the graft or hair--walk away!

If your doctor claims to be "Board Certified" in Hair Restoration Surgery--walk away!

All the doctors I've researched charge by the graft. Dr. Haber is the only one I know of that doesn't. And I believe most doctors claim some kind of board certification in their credentials.

I'm wondering if Dr. Haber threw these two qualifiers in just to steer business away from every other doctor, and to himself. Or is there something legitimate to what he's saying?

the BIGGEST warning sign..is if you ask to talk to any former patient you like..in person...and the doctor or his staff refuse...

RUN away then...

His advice is ridiculous..many of the best surgeons in the world charge by the graft or hair....what does he charge by, the hour???

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

According to the website, 'our charges are based on the use of the operating facility, quantity of surgical supplies utilized, and the number of staff required for your procedure.'

how convenient for the doctor...makes it a bit tough to quote costs to a patient obviously, until they're all finished??..

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???