customer is always right ?

Yeah, his hairline shape hasnt really changed over the years......

and in the recent pic, he is showing further signs of thinning up front compared to before, which wouldnt happen with a ht that was taken from the correct donor area.....

and Im having a hard time finding evidence of a scar.

So yeah, you are right and I am wrong shanti.

BUT.....I still think his uncommon balding pattern looks odd, and I think thats how some Armani patients with limited donor and low hairlines will look like in a few years. Therefore ZZ is a good example in the argument AGAINST transplanting low hairlines.

I can see why B Spot and Jotronic have a challenging time dealing with guys like jaun......I respect them for taking the time to educate people like him, I don't know if I would have the patience. But I havent seen some of the horror stories that they have....so that is probably very motivating.

Yes, it is very uncommon and with HT hairs would look ridiculous. Planting low hairlines is a huge risk but I don't think even Armani had planted one as low and pointed as Zidane's. Not far off though I bet !! icon_eek.gif

"shanti,

I have to disagree, heres why:

I saw a pic of him in his younger days with diffuse thinning all over, including the front.

Now he has a thick juvenile hairline with a hugr crown spot.

Even though I cant find any proof that he had one done, what else is one going to conclude after putting 2 and 2 together?"

getting 5?

Congrats Sparky, way to not read the part in the thread where I said:

"So yeah, you are right and I am wrong shanti..."

So yes, I was getting 5 but was man enough to admit I was wrong. Lets see if you are man enough to admit you jumped the gun.

Come on guys...

I thought I made it clear that this community promotes respect, education, and support. Hateful and vulgar messages including personal insults are not tolerated.

I will now be going back and removing all posts the contain personal mudslinging.

Get back on topic and be respectful or I will resort to suspending poster's privileges for a week.

Bill