Hairstyle French Crop after hair transplant

Hey guys I would love to try a new hair style. Is there anyone who has tried this hairstyle after a HT and can roughly say if the density can become a problem. Is of course individually dependent but maybe someone has already made the experience.

IMG_20230525_210717.jpg

I'm rooting for you to pull off any hairstyle you want. All I will say that is since hair transplants are an illusion of density, you may not have total freedom and may be restricted in some hairstyles. Just how like MPB itself probably caused limitations to hairstyles. 

• Administrators

This hairstyle is fairly simple to do after an HT, you can still have an illusion of density. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

if you want same hair length as above pic then for this hairstyle you will have to get good/average density throughout scalp and most preferrably in mid-scalp and frontal areas.  Crown can be thinner. 

reason for above is that hair length is low so you cant do combover for any area. even a small thinning area in mid-scalp will be easily highlighted to anyone looking at you.