Question about arryhtmia

Hi all. This question its to a friend of mine. I didnt talked yet with him. But he is losing also hair. I remember as a kid him saying to me that he have " arrythmia ". I dont know if with time arrythmia can dissapear or if its a chronic thing, and i dont know if he still have it as and adult... I will not talk about OM to him, for his case of course. But on his case, can he use Topical Minoxidil, or better to him ( In case he decide to take medication ) to use only Finasteride?

3 minutes ago, Tiago Martins said:

Hi all. This question its to a friend of mine. I didnt talked yet with him. But he is losing also hair. I remember as a kid him saying to me that he have " arrythmia ". I dont know if with time arrythmia can dissapear or if its a chronic thing, and i dont know if he still have it as and adult... I will not talk about OM to him, for his case of course. But on his case, can he use Topical Minoxidil, or better to him ( In case he decide to take medication ) to use only Finasteride?

That’s a discussion he should have with his Dr/Gp. Arrhythmia is permanent.

24 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

That’s a discussion he should have with his Dr/Gp. Arrhythmia is permanent.

Im been followed by a Dr. It Will be the same that i will recommend to him. I dont want him to take any medication by himself. Im just trying to understand, so that when i talk to him to know if i can mention Minoxidil at all. Dont want to raise his expectations and then the Dr says, that he cant.

Edited by Tiago Martins